Chapter 26

Previously on Chapter 25

I drop on my knees and start crying my eyes out. I don't have a choice... I can't have him kill Fubuki... I can't...

I'm sorry, Fubuki...

-What Should I Do?-

Y/N P.O.V

When I get back to the camp, Fubuki instantly runs towards me. He pulls me into a hug. "Gosh... where have you been?? I've been looking all over for you..." he said. It take all my might to fight back the tears. I can't let him know. Who knows what Matt would do to him...

I just hug him in silent. He pulls away from me and stare into my eyes. "Is there a problem, baby?" He asks. I look down and blink my eyes rapidly as tears begin to pool up. No... don't cry! Don't be weak... do not make him worry...

I look back up at him and force a smile. "I'm okay... don't worry... sorry I took longer than usual..." I said. He let out a sigh and pulls me into another hug. "You make me worry so much... I thought something bad happened to you..." he whispers. A smile makes it way to my face. "Fubuki... I'm a demon, remember?I'm immortal... nothing bad could happen to me..." I said. "Yeah... I remember... but you can't blame me for being worried... especially since Matt is into you. I thought he would snatch you away from me..." he said, pulling away once more. I froze when he said that, remembering what Matt had told me last night.

I pool away completely. "Sorry... I have to go now..." I said, turning to walk away before he could even say anything else.

Fubuki P.O.V

Okay... that's weird... what's wrong with her? Why did she act like that all the sudden? Did something happened to her last night?

I know that she always walks around the town at night since after being a demon, she never sleeps. 'What if Matt actually make a move on her like he had before' I thought to myself as I recall Matt kissing Y/N. What did he do this time?

I turn and walk towards where Matt would be. I saw him practicing his kicks. I walk up to him and turn him around. I punch him on the cheek.

"What's your problem??" He yelled at me. I grab his collar and glare at him. "What did you do this time, huh?! What did you do to Y/N?" I said. "Oh... I just do what I have to do... I convince her to be with me instead of being with a weakling like you!" He said, smirking at me. "Why you?!" I growl, swinging my fist.

But he grab my hand with ease. The bruise on his cheek from the first punch instantly heals. My eyes widened when I saw his eyes turns blood shade of red.

"Y/N will be mine... just you watch... in 3 days from now... she will come to me and dump your sorry ass" he said. Then he push me off. He walks away leaving me shock.

Is he a demon?

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I avoid any contact with Fubuki. Every time he tries to hug or kiss me, I push him off. I can tell that he's hurt by my action. But I can't help it... I don't want him to get hurt and being around him would do just that.

Each time I'm near Fubuki, Matt is always there. He would stare at me with the look on his eyes that screams a bloody murder... and in an instant, I know what's going on inside his mind. Leave Fubuki or let him die... and I don't know what to do. I don't want Fubuki to end up being dead... but I don't want to leave him either.

What should I do... I love Fubuki so so much... I do not want Matt to hurt him... I want him to be safe... where's Ravana when you needed her. She could've give me an advice on how to deal with this situation. But she left Inazuma Eleven a while ago.

It's now night time. As always, I didn't get to sleep. I just stay on top of a tree, just like what I used to do as a human.

I just sit there, staring up at the sky with countless of tears streaming down my cheeks. What should I do? Should I really leave him? But if I don't leave him... he'll die. I don't want him to die... I love Fubuki so much. He's the only one that made me feel normal, even though I know I'll never be normal.

Then I feel a hand on my cheeks, wiping away the tears. I turn my head to see the guy I hate with all my heart.

"What do you want?" I spat. "You..." he said. Tears starts to stream down even more. "Do you really love me?" I asks. "More than anything..." he said. "Then why can't you just let me go? Love doesn't mean you have to be with that person... love is how you're willing to sacrifice for the person's happiness... but you're forcing me to leave the one I love... you're taking away my happiness..." I said. "Y/N... you'd be happier with me..." he said. "No I won't... I love him. Fubuki is the one I love and it will ALWAYS be him. You can't force me into loving you, Matt... please... you have to understand my feelings... I can't love you like I love Fubuki. He's everything to me... you have to understand" I plead at him. He just stare at me emotionless. Then turns around and jumps down the tree. But before he leave he turns to me. He said something in slow voice, but I can still hear him... because of my super senses.

3 more days... remember that

I just burst into tears as I hug my knees closer to my chest. Why did it have to turn like this. Everything was so perfect, until that jerk come. Why did he have to ruin everything??

Why do I have to go through this...

*to be continued*