Chapter 27

Previously on Chapter 26

I just burst into tears as I hug my knees closer to my chest. Why did it have to turn like this. Everything was so perfect, until that jerk come. Why did he have to ruin everything??

Why do I have to go through this...

-Sacrifice-

Y/N P.O.V

What should I do? I don't wanna leave Fubuki... but if I don't... Matt would kill him. I don't want him to get hurt... or worse... he'd die if I don't do what Matt wants me to.

I have been keeping my distance from Fubuki the whole day. I know I shouldn't... because we might not be together anymore after 2 days. But I can't help it... I needed some space... so I could think.

Right now I'm sitting on top of a high tree. So he won't be able to spot me up here. I don't have to worry about getting hurt if I fell down, since I'm immortal... it's impossible for me to get hurt.

I just sit up here in silent, as I let my mind drift off to various things. Until eventually it stops to when I'm going to have to leave Fubuki because of the threat Matt gave me. I'm thinking of a way to stop him from hurting Fubuki.

What do I know about demons? There has to be a way so I could reverse the death. I'd rather it to be me who died. But I'm a demon... therefore I am an immortal. But what if... what if I give my immortality to Fubuki?

That's it!!! It definitely would work! Right after I give my immortality to Fubuki... he'll be immune to any death treat. so when Matt decided to hurt him... I'll be the one getting hurt. Yeah... it'll be better if it's me and not Fubuki... I know he'll be able to move on one day... but I KNOW that if I lose Fubuki... I wouldn't be able to move on... because he's the reason I kept going.

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone screaming my name. I can hear from far, all thanks to my sharpened senses. I know it's Fubuki. I look down to see him looking for me. He's frantically looking around.

I jump down and lands in front of him. He jumps in shock because of it. I laugh at his reaction. "Why the did you appear out of no where? And where the hell have you been?! Do you know how worried you're making me?" He screams at me. "Sorry..." I said as I look down guiltily. He let out a sigh and pulls me in for a hug. "Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" He asks. I shake my head "no... I just need some time by myself..." I said. He looks at me with a concern gaze.

He places his hands on my shoulders. "Why? Is there something bothering you?" He asks. Yes... Matt will kill you if I don't leave you for him. "No... it's alright. Everything is fine..." I said. "Are you sure?" He asks again. No... I don't want you to get hurt because of me... "yes..." I said, nodding my head. "Alright then... just don't go off like that again! You scared me to dead!" He said, scolding me. I salute him "ay yay, Captain!" I said. He laughs and pulls me in for a hug. I lean my head on his shoulder.

'I'm sorry for doing this Fubuki... this is for your own good. I don't want you to die.... I want you to be safe. You'll get used to it... I know you will...' I thought to myself, trying my best not to start crying right then and there.

I take a deep breath in and out. Then I close my eyes slowly. I pull away and looks at Fubuki. I stare into his eyes. He stares back at me with a loving smile. "I have a surprise for you, Fubuki..." I said. "Really?! What is it?" He said, excited. "Close your eyes... and no peeking..." I said. He pouts, but obliged. I raise my hand and cups his cheeks.

I... L/N Y/N... give my immortality to Fubuki Shirou. Let him be immortal and immune to all kinds of threat. Let him be safe from all the bad thing around us and let me be the one to feel all the pain he'll get.