A First Friend?

Written by Spooks

{3rd person POV}

Anti rushes into his house, abruptly apologizing if he accidentally ran into someone like his mother, who had a hot tray of freshly baked goods in her hands.

Dark raises his clenched hand, hesitating briefly before he went to knock, but was shocked when it opened before he could do so.

The smiley bubbly little boy who had just been throwing stones at his window was here to now greet him with a beaming smile.

"You're here! Great!" without any warning at all, he grabbed Dark's wrist and dragged him inside.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Anti says

"I-I uhm, y-you t-too " Dark stuttered out, not being the best at social interactions.

"What's your name? Mine's Anti, Anti Septic-Eye." Anti declared proudly.

"D-Dark...Dark Iplier." Dark mumbled shyly as he rubbed his arm.

"Cool name! Hey, wanna play video games with me? I got this really cool game called Shadow of the Colossus, it's only one player but I'll let you play it since I've already beaten it like a billion times." Anti offered enthusiastically.

"I-I like games, s-sure." Dark smiled shyly.

His collection of video games was definitely going to be one of the first things he unpacks when he gets home.

"Follow me then!" Anti directed eagerly.

For someone so small, Anti was one speedy boy. He ran up the stairs while Dark simply walked, looking around the house at the family pictures and quotes lining the mint green walls.

Dark finally reached a room with a sign on it that had 'Anti's room' painted on the wooden door, the green sign made to look drippy and gooey.

Dark walked in since Anti left the door wide open, feeling slightly anxious.

Anti was already sitting on a blue bean bag, a grey one beside him with a controller resting on it.

"C'mon in so we can start the game! I'm sure you'll like it, it's pretty awesome. " Anti patted the bean bag next to his.

Dark awkwardly shuffled over, sitting down on the bean bag, which was pretty comfy considering the fact that it looked somewhat old.

"I don't think-k I'll be good at this." Dark admitted, nervously fiddling with the joysticks of the controller in his hand to get use to the feel of it.

"Oh you'll be fine, I'll teach you every step of the way!" Anti assured him, his eyes glimmering in barely contained excitement.

"O-Ok" Dark shrugged, pressing start on the game and a cutscene starts playing.

Dark glanced over to find Anti's eyes glued to the Tv, his head resting in his palms, allowing Dark to get a good look at the boy.

He was as mentioned before pretty small, yet he was energetic and loud. His hair was emerald green, though in some shades of light it could be mistaken for a shade of blue.

The boy's eyes were green with a black rim around them, his figure fairly skinny and his complexion as pale as a ghost.

He wore a very baggy blue and red jumper and a pair of blue jeans to go with it.

"-And so you're playing as a boy called Wonder, and your horse is called Agro. You can call him by pressing-Uhm, is anyone in there?" Anti frowned slightly as he waved his hands in front of Dark's face, snapping him out of his dazed state

"S-Sorry! I-I have a tendency to z-zone out-t every now-w and again." Dark stammered apologetically, feeling his face heat up in embarrassment.

Anti giggled in reply, seeming unbothered by his lack of focus.

"It's ok, it's probably my yabbering that's boring you." Anti assured him.

{Time skip hands you some Doritos }

The two played the addicting game for what seemed like hours, though it had really only been a few minutes or so.

Anti's mother, who Dark learned was called Hellen,was kind enough to bring them some cookies to "test" if they're good.

It was only when Dark heard the sound of a car pulling into a driveway that Dark remembered something.

His dad.

"O-Oh I gotta go!" He spoke in a rush as he dropped the controller on the bean bag and rushed downstairs, thanking Anti and his family for letting him stay in a hasty manner.

As he ran outside his father spotted him, raising a brow. 

"Dark? I thought I told you to stay inside. " He boomed sternly.

"I-I know, a-and I'm s-sorry I-I just-t w-well-l-"

"He was at my house sir!"

Dark looked behind him to see Anti in his doorway.

"Oh, alright, well I guess that's fine then. Now c'mon Dark, we have some unpacking to do." His father reminded him as he walked inside.

Dark shyly waved at Anti as he walked inside his new house, and of course the enthusiastic boy waved back

Perhaps this could be a start of a new friendship for the two.

Hey guys, it's Books here. Don't ask why I called myself that, I don't know either. But anyway, this was made by the amazing Spook (I edited it) and I hope you all enjoyed it!