Surprise Behind Every Door

| By the way we're not bothering with naming who wrote what chapter anymore, just sayin'|

Dark nervously sat outside the head master's office, Anti beside him for support.

He was of course in very very deep trouble for what he had done, despite Anti having tried his absolute best to persuade the head master that Dark was doing it as revenge.

The head master didn't listen however. But as Dark had never been told off before he instead gave him a few whole weeks of detention, where Dark would do simple and boring jobs for the school like pump up the sports balls, bring a huge load of papers to the other end of the school for a teacher and other such stuff like that.

Thankfully for Dark, Anti would accompany him, giving him all the entertainment he needed as Anti was thankfully back to his usual happy go-lucky self, which in turn made Dark happy.

One day how ever, Anti was late since he had to catch up on some work he had missed, he of course told Dark this, and Dark of course understood.

Dark was in the library, by himself thankfully, with no teachers or students at all as they had been told they weren't allowed to go up there since Dark was sorting all the books out.

Let's just say Dark had many many piles to go through.

Now normally, when Dark was at home doing chores, there would be music playing, either freely or as he had his own music with his headphones in.

Dark enjoyed working with music on, it helped him not only work faster, but also amuse himself as he did so.

Now unfortunately for Dark, he wasn't allowed to get out his phone or anything while in the detention, other wise he'd have another day or so added to it, and he really didn't want that.

But, they never said anything about singing

Now Dark was far to shy to sing in front of a whole crowd of people, or just one in fact, the only person who had ever heard him sing was Mark, and that was just sheer accident

Dark looked out the windows and peeked just outside the library just to check no one was there, sighing in relief when nobody was.

He goes back in the room and takes a deep breath, starting to sing something he had heard on the radio a while ago.

Dark's voice was that of a blessing, one that you couldn't just hear once without wanting to hear more and more.

His voice was pretty deep and smooth like melted chocolate, and the way he sang was so...passionate, as if he had written the lyrics himself. 

The song he was singing was called 'Same Love', a song which honestly had helped him figure out things he hadn't known about himself, like the fact he was actually pan.

Now he knew the majority of the words, simply humming if he didn't know the words.

Rushing up the stairs was none other than Anti, who had just finished what he had to do and immediately came rushing to help Dark.

As soon as he reached the door to the library, he placed his hand on the painted wooden frame about to push it open when he heard singing emanating from within.

Anti was surprised to hear this, since not only was it very nice singing, but also the fact that no one really ever sang in school unless they were in some sort of club or something.

Anti slowly opened up the doors, peeking in to see who it was.

Anti's eyes widened when he saw it was Dark since he never knew he could sing like that, or sing at all as a matter of fact

Anti slowly closed the door behind him as he enters, trying not to alarm Dark.

Eventually Dark got towards the end of the song and he was just about to start singing another before he heard clapping behind him.

Dark's eyes widened in horror, his body completely freezing up in panic.

He slowly turned, jumping in surprise when he saw Anti behind him.

"H-how long- I-I Uhm-" Dark tried to say something, anything, but he couldn't as his words were reduced to a stuttering mess.

"Dark that was amazing! How come you never told me you could sing before?!"Anti exclaimed as he went  over and hugged his overly shy best friend who was still in shock.

"I-I guess I was j-just too a-shy t-to."

"Ya big doof." Anti chuckled lightly, a wide grin on his face.

Slowly Dark hugged him back, keeping his dear friend close and wishing the moment would never end.