Reunited

|Spooks and Books wrote this|

Finally, a couple of months had passed and Dark was ecstatic, looking like a child in a toy shop when they heard on the train they were close to home, Mark amused by his cousin's excitement.

Since they had been to the camp, both Mark and Dark had grown a lot stronger both mentally and physically. Mark was still as confident as ever while Dark's personality didn't change much, still being the shy person he is.

{*Time skip does their homework *}

The two walked side by side, their brand new school supplies sling over their shoulders in their bags as they strode through the school.

But as much as it was all nice, Dark only wanted to see one person as he scanned the crowded halls.

Anti.

There seemed to be hundreds of more students in the building due to the fact that he was now in junior high.

Dark gulped, worried he wouldn't be able to find Anti in the huge number of students.

As he and Mark made their way through the halls, trying to avoid accidentally bumping into someone or stepping on someone's toe, Dark had noticed a lot more people staring at him, some whispering and getting giddy whenever one of the two passed by.

Mark didn't seem to mind much, but Dark felt extremely uncomfortable with the sudden attention.

"W-Why are people staring at us ? A-And whispering about u-us" Dark whispered, obviously anxious.

Mark just chuckled at how oblivious Dark was, returning a wave a guy he didn't even know gave him.

"They find you attractive numb-nuts. I mean hey, who doesn't like someone built." Mark winked, making Dark blush a dark red hue in embarrassment.

He had never really had people attracted to him, and if someone ever was Dark would always be anxious to even socialise with them.

It was obvious Mark was the opposite of Dark, his smile radiating with friendliness and confidence as girls and guys alike swooned over him.

"DARK!" An oh so familiar voice echoed loudly through the halls, definitely catching Dark's attention.

A wide smile grew on the male's face when he very quickly knew who it belonged too.

He whipped around just in time to see Anti full on sprinting towards him, looking definitely faster than the last time Dark saw him

Dark opened his arms just in time to catch Anti in a hug, managing to not stumble as much much to his own surprise.

"God I missed you so much!" Anti exclaimed, hugging his best friend tightly as if he didn't want him to ever leave again.

"I m-missed you too.." Dark replied softly, having missed the smaller male's energetic and positive personality in a camp full of moody teens.

They pull away, big goofy grins on their teenage faces.

"Dude look at you! You're so buff!" Anti remarked on awe, suddenly realizing how much his friends had changed.

"Heh th-thanks.." Dark chuckled as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck

"We need to catch up! Follow me, I'm sure the others are dying too see you two, and you'll never ever guess what!"

"Chicken butt?" Mark countered teasingly, earning a playful punch to the shoulder.

"Jack's got himself a girlfriend, her names Signe, and her and her friend Amy have joined the group, you'll love them!" Anti lead the two through the halls and outside, then around a corner to some outside benches with covers for rain on them.

The group was sitting at the much larger table, some even sitting on said table.