Babysitting

Dark and Anti were still asleep around lunch time since they each had a day off from work, enjoying this rare bliss they had where they weren't awoken by the crying of Sam, both laying with tangled legs in each other's warm embrace under the covers.

At the moment they were in that state where your half asleep half awake, both talking to each other with closed eyelids and in mumbles and hushed whispers.

"Hey love." Dark mumbled softly, stroking his lover's soft faded green hair.

"Hmm?" Anti hummed in acknowledgement, his head laying on Dark's chest.

"You're ticklish...right?" Dark asked despite already knowing the answer, a mischievous smile spreading on his face.

"Darki don't you dare-"

But it was too late,.

Dark's fingers tickled at his husband's sides, sending the slightly smaller of the two into a squirming mess, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Noooo s-stop !" Anti choked out with a little laugh, trying to no avail to push his lover's hands away.

By now the two were out of the covers, still cuddling one another however.

"C'mon baby we need to get up, we promised Mark and Amy we'd help them." Dark yawned as he sat up, Anti slumping down against Dark's sides and hugging him close.

"Nooo, stayyyy." He whines like a child.

Dark chuckles a little as he grabs Anti's hand and gently pulls him up into a sitting position.

"I promise tomorrow we'll have a lazy day." Dark assured his husband with a smile.

"We fuckin' better." Anti mumbled before rubbing his eyes, yawning.

After the two had fully woken up and had gotten ready along with their child, they headed to Mark and Amy's house, wondering what the two were up to.

Dark knocked on the door, waiting patiently for an answer. To their surprise, none came, so Dark knocked again and there was still no answer.

Once he rang the doorbell, Chica could be heard barking lightly, running up to the door and looking up at the two males outside.

Soon enough after that, the door opened to show a very tired looking Mark with slight bags under his eyes.

"Hey Mark, you ok?" Anti asked, slightly worried about their friend.

"Yea...just tired, c'mon in." He mumbled with a yawn, letting the two in and closing the door behind them.

The house was pretty messy compared to how the two usually kept it, the floor littered with drink cans and takeout boxes.

"Sorry about the mess, me and Amy have just been so busy with Sang and all." Mark apologized.

"It's ok, me and Anti were like that at first too." Dark replied comfortingly as he patted his cousin's shoulder.

"How about you and Amy rest for the day, we'll take care of her." Anti suggested, setting Sam down on the couch in her little baby carrier.

"Oh, It's ok, you don't have to." Mark replied hastily.

He knew he'd feel guilty about letting them take care of his baby, yet at the same time he knew him and Amy especially needed rest.

"We want to, c'mon you go and rest." Dark insisted as he guided Mark upstairs, Anti following behind.

In Sang's room, Amy was sitting on the rocking chair in the corner, cradling Sang while wearing some of Mark's pj's. She looked up to see who was at the door, smiling tiredly.

"Hey guys." She greeted the three as she sat up a little, rocking the chair a bit.

"Hey Amy, you look pretty exhausted." Anti remarked as he crouched down in front of her.

"Yea..this little monkey is a handful." She admitted as she stroked her daughter's head, humming a little.

"Well, me and Dark are gonna look after Sang for you guys so you can rest."

"Oh, thank you guys." She grinned as she hugged Anti, Anti hugging her back.

Once letting go, Amy carefully handed Sang to Anti and stood up, walking to their room with Mark.

"Well Darki, let's get to work then."

Later that day, Mark and Amy after getting the rest headed downstairs to find the two babies fast asleep on the baby mat, Chica asleep beside them as Dark and Anti were tidying up.

"Oh hey you two, have a nice sleep?" Anti asked, earning a nod from Mark and Amy.

"Yea, how was she?" Amy questioned, sitting next to the mat and stroking Chica, Mark next to her.

"She was as good as gold." Dark called from the kitchen, poking his head out to see them.