The End

|Hey guys . This is unfortunately the end of the book. We're both so glad you enjoyed it and I really do give books thanks for dealing with me as I imagined I was a massive pain to deal with. Honestly it's been fun though .

So I hope you have a lovely day/night/afternoon. See ya!|

As Dark and Anti watched their now twenty-three year old daughter slow dance with her new husband, their eyes were filled with happy tears and proud smiles that lit up their faces.

Anti and Dark were glad Sam found Tim, the pair instantly knowing that he was the right one instantaneously.

When they heard about the engagement, they practically couldn't contain themselves as they helped begin planning.

Obviously the years have gotten to them both, causing the two to grow a few grey hairs and slight wrinkles on their faces.

But they didn't mind, they'd still call each other things like 'adorable' and 'handsome' while teasing one another about their ages and such.

"Do you remember when we did this at our wedding day?" Dark asked slyly, looking down at Anti.

"Of course, that was one of the best days of my life after all." Anti replied as he looked back up at Dark, leaning against him as their hands were intertwined, rings gleaming as if they were still new.

Although both their lives had ups and downs, they still managed to stay together through it all

Nothing could break their love, even when they passed they'd still be together in heaven as lovers.