A Bright Future

It had now been a few years since Anti and Dark had gotten together and they were practically inseparable.

"C'mon Anti, we have to be there soon." Dark called up from the bottom of the stairs.

Dark was already dressed in a traditional black suit with a white button up underneath, black dress pants, and a dark red tie, his hair slicked back.

"I'm hurrying, just calm your dick!" Anti yelled, his voice muffled slightly due to him being behind a door.

Dark rolled his eyes and glanced over at Bud, their almost fully grown puppy.

His black fur was as fluffy as ever and he was a very big dog, so big that when he went on his hind legs, he was as tall as Dark.

As they were allowed to bring Bud to the wedding, they brought a white bow to go on his collar.

"I'm done, how do I look?" Anti asked as he darted down the stairs.

Dark turned his head towards his lover, his eyes widened as a blush spread across his face.

Anti was in the type of suit you typically see bartenders wearing, which consisted of a dark blue vest suit with a white button up underneath and dark blue dress pants to go with it, and to top it all off, a blue and green tie.

"Y-You look brilliant..." Dark admitted, flabbergasted by Anti, who giggled slightly at Dark's reaction.

"Thank you love, you're looking even better. " Anti replied as he gave him a playful wink before he grabbed Dark's tie and pulls him into a kiss, making both the males smile.

{*Time skip hands you a flower *}

Soon enough, the ceremony started as the music played and Amy walked down the isle in a beautiful white dress, looking like she was fighting back happy tears.

So was Mark honestly as he smiled brightly at his new wife in awe, his suit similar to Dark's.

Jack, who was already married with Signe, was tearing up as he stood just near Mark since he was Mark's best man, Signe and him linking arms as they watched their best friends hold hands and say their vows.

After saying their 'I do's ', the priest allowed them to kiss, causing everyone in the room to clap and cheer for the couple.

Mark in his confident manner, dipped Amy like they do in the movies, causing her to break the kiss a little due to her giggling happily.

He then brought her back up to her feet, chuckling a little with a wide smile.

They ran hand in hand out to the car with Chica close behind, her ears flapping in the wind.

Amy threw her bouquet of red flowers behind her, causing nearly everyone to get up and catch it, only for Anti to triumphantly catch it in the end.

"I caught it Darki look!" Anti exclaimed as he ran over to him, smiling proudly at himself.

"Well done love." Dark praised as he kissed Anti's head, making the smaller of the two blush.

----

At the after party, which was at a beach, people were drinking, dancing and having fun.

Dark was sitting at a table, sipping on his lemonade as he watched Anti dance in his own quirky way with Signe and Amy, all three laughing at each other.

Dark smiled brightly as he watched in bliss, glad to see Anti happy.

Soon enough, a slow song came on and everyone else but Mark and Amy left the dance floor.

Soon enough the two began to slow dance, looking into one another's eyes as they held each other close.

Anti sat next to Dark and leaned against him since he was exhausted from all that dancing, his hair tickling Dark's neck slightly.

Anti drank his cider as he watched the two dance while Dark had his eyes on Anti, his arm wrapped around him.

Are we ready for marriage? Would Anti even say yes? Could we afford it? Where would the have it?

These questions filled Dark's brain as he held his lover close, yet he knew one thing for certain

They had a bright future ahead of them.