Decisions

Anti woke up to streams of sunlight shining in his face, seeming to burn into his eyes even though they were closed as he groggily rolled over to snuggle into Dark.

Only to find Dark wasn't in bed anymore.

"Dark?" Anti called out, instantly more alert as he scrambled out of bed and into the hall.

"Dark?" Anti repeated worriedly, poking his head into the living room before he checked the kitchen.

Dark was sitting at the table with his arms spread out in front of him, his head laying on them as a pillow.

A color catalogue and his phone was lying nearby, as well as a piece of paper and hastily scribbled notes.

Anti quietly crept in and kissed Dark's cheek, startling the dark haired male awake with a jolt.

"Wha?" Dark mumbled as he sat up, looking over to see Anti standing by him with a small smile.

"Morning sleepyhead, you fell asleep planning for the wedding." Anti told him gently as he arrayed to make coffee for the pair.

"Sorry." Dark apologized sheepishly, his face heating up a light red hue in embarrassment as he pushed the color catalogue and phone away from him.

"The wedding isn't until June darling." Anti reminder him as he began filling their favorite mugs with coffee.

"I know, but that's only a few months from now." Dark countered as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Darki, I don't want you stressing over plans. This is our wedding, I want you to be happy too." Anti replied as he sat the mug in front of Dark, giving him a kiss before he sat next to him at the table with his own mug in hand.

"I just...I want everything to be perfect." Dark admitted.

"It already is because you're perfect to me." Anti assured him with a smile.

"I didn't ask for cheese with my coffee." Dark teased, Anti sticking his tongue out at Dark.

"Too bad, you get cheese with everything now." Anti laughed as he booped Dark's nose.

"I don't have to stand for this, I can just leave." Dark joked as he started to get up.

"Oh stop it." Anti snickered as he grabbed Dark's hand, preventing him from leaving.

"I guess I can stay, but only since you asked so nicely." Dark stated, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he sat down once more.

"Well thanks for being so generous." Anti retorted with a dramatic eye roll.

"Oh I forgot, I found a few color choices for the wedding theme and I wanted your opinion!" Dark exclaimed as he handed Anti the piece of paper he had made notes on and the catalogue.

"Dark, what month is it now?" Anti asked the eager male, an eyebrow raised.

"It's July." Dark stated with a confused frown.

"And when's the wedding?" Anti asked.

"June." Dark mumbled.

"That's a year from now Darki, we have time to plan later. Right now, I just want to spend time with you and enjoy every moment of it." Anti told him as he placed the papers back on the table, his eyes staring into Dark's before they kissed once again.

They broke off when Dark's stomach grumbled loudly, interrupting the moment.

"I'm guessing you're hungry." Anti laughed, causing Dark to blush in embarrassment once more.

"Y-Yeah." Dark stammered sheepishly.

"I'll make breakfast, I know how to make some badass pancakes." Anti decided, pressing a quick kiss to Dark's forehead before he started cooking.

Together the pair spent the day in each other's company, watching movies, playing video games, and just cuddling on the couch.

By the end of the day, Dark had completely forgotten about his stress for planning the wedding, the feeling replaced with content as he finally crawled into bed with Anti.

"Goodnight babe." Anti whispered to Dark as Dark wrapped his arms around him like a stuffed animal.

"Goodnight my love." Dark whispered back, pressing a kiss to Anti's forehead before the pair fell asleep.