Experience

It had been a week now since Anti and Dark had gotten together and the two couldn't have been happier.

They were now in that stage of a relationship where they were a little shy when it came to cuddling and such, or well Dark was at least, but that was because he had never been in a relationship before while Anti was as confident as ever since he had been in so many other relationships before.

While Anti was out at work while Dark was at home looking at some places online since he wanted to take Anti out on their first date.

"Somewhere nice, somewhere not too expensive either." Dark muttered under his breath as he scrolled through possible options.

Dark hadn't yet asked Anti about the date since well, as always, he was anxious.

"No, that's too expensive....that's too fancy....ew, the food looks bad....this place hasn't even opened yet." Dark mumbled as he searched the web before sighing in defeat as he turned his phone off.

There was nowhere they could go.

He rubbed his temples, wracking his brain for an idea, any idea.

And suddenly one came to mind.

They could have a picnic, and it would be nice since it would be under the stars and they-

Dark's thoughts were interrupted when he hears the front door open.

"Hey Anti, how was work?" Dark asked, looking over the edge of the couch at his boyfriend who was in his uniform.

"It was fine, there was the occasional annoying costumer, but other than that it was ok." Anti shrugged, going over to Dark who have him a small peck on the cheek.

"After you get changed, mind if I ask you something?"

"You can ask me now if you want." Anti stated as he climbed over the back of the couch to sit next to Dark.

"What do you wanna ask me?" Anti asked, looking up at Dark who was clearly nervous about something.

"W-Well we've been together for awhile and I-I was wondering....if we could ..you kn-now...g-go on a d-da-a uhm a daaa, if we could go on a dattt."

Dark's nervousness was preventing him from saying the word he wanted too, which only made him more nervous.

Anti giggled at Dark's nervous antics, finding it sweet.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Anti asked, trying to make it easier for Dark.

"Y-Yea." Dark stated as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Of course! I'd love to go out on a date." Anti exclaimed happily.

----

Later, day turned to night and Dark was leading Anti up to a little hill on the park where a big tree was.

Dark himself was dressed in a leather jacket, a red shirt and a pair of black jeans.

Anti was dressed in a grey beanie, a black jumper that said 'No Fun' in white writing on it and dark grey jeans , which Dark admittedly blushed at when he saw Anti wearing what he was wearing.

They sat leaning against the tree, looking up at the moon.

"You hungry?" Dark asked, looking towards Anti, who have him a simple nod.

Dark sat up slightly and looked through the basket.

His eyebrows furrowed before he groaned in frustration and face palmed.

"What's wrong?" Anti asked.

"I forgot to pack the food....god I'm such an idiot " Dark sighed, clearly disappointed in himself.

"Hey it's ok, we can just go get some from a food stand or something, I'm sure we can find somewhere to get food." Anti assured him optimistically.

"B-But I wanted to make this special for you, so we'd remember it well...I-I wanted to do something good for you." Dark interjected, rubbing his arm as he looked down at the grass.

Anti smiled softly as he cupped Dark's face to make him look into his eyes.

"Oh Dark. I don't need some special date to remember something, or for you to try and do something spectacular for me ya goof, I'm happy with you and the time spent with you, plus I'm happy with the simple things." Anti consoled him.

"A-Are you sure?" Dark replied, a little unsure still.

"Yes, now do you wanna go get food or not you goof?" Anti teased lightly, making Dark chuckle.

"Alright alright you goober."

Soon enough, the couple had gotten their food, which was some sushi and a packet of doughnuts for dessert.

They talked and laughed for ages till they eventually went home, now in their pj's all cuddled up together .

"Hey Dark." Anti said as he was snuggled up to Dark's warm toned body.

"Yes Anti?"

"I love you."

Dark smiled happily before replying simply.

"I love you too."