Meant To Be

Loved ones of Anti and Dark, their families, friends and more began to take their seats, all of them bustling with excitement and joy.

The wedding was finally here, after so much planning and impatient waiting on the pair's part.

The wedding was being held just outside where the after party was going to be, which was at a hotel the couple were staying at.

The wedding venue itself was beautiful, as you entered the outside area you saw petals scattered across the floor leading too the gazebo where the couple would say their vows.

Hanging from the gazebo all the way to the back where you first entered were fairy lights that game the place an amazing atmosphere, that and the fact they were surrounded by lush trees gave off the feeling they were in a fantasy world.

Dark was of course standing in the gazebo with the priest, Mark as his best man giving him a pep talk since he was nervous as usual.

Towards the front of the crowd was Dark's father and Mark's mother, both looking at him proudly.

Mark's mother was having to carefully wipe away her tears of joy so her make up didn't get ruined, her smile bright.

Towards the middle of the crowd were all of their friends, giving him thumbs up and supporting their friend.

Up next to Mark was Amy who had Chica and Buddy next to her, Chica having her angel wings on and Buddy having a white bow tie on his collar.

Soon enough, that traditional wedding song that everyone knows the tune of came on, signalling that the ceremony had officially started.

Dark quickly fixed up his suit and all, standing up tall as he looked towards the end of the venue where his lover was going to arrive.

Soon enough, Anti with his arms linked with his father's, came walking down the isle line looking stunning as always as the male held back tears of joy.

Once they reached the gazebo, Anti took Dark's hands into his, both the males intertwining their fingers together and smiling at each other as they stared deeply into one another eyes.

The priest began to say their part.

"Dark Iplier, do you take Anti Septic-Eye as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" They asked Dark.

"I do." He stated, smiling happily.

"And do you Anti Septic-Eye take Dark Iplier as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Anti replied confidently, practically smiling from ear to ear.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

Dark and Anti immediately kissed each other, Dark dipping Anti as they smiled so much in the loving and passionate kiss.

Dark pulled Anti back up just in time for them to hear everyone cheering, the dogs barking as their tails wagged.

"Shall we?" Dark asked still holding his lovers hand .

"Yes, we shall." Anti nodded.

Before Anti knew it, he was being picked up bridal style by Dark and carried to the after party, making his pale cheeks a pretty shade of pink as he laughed a little.

"You're a dork."

"But I'm your dork now." Dark clarified.

"Forever and always." Anti promised as he kissed Dark's cheek.

"I love you Darki."

"I love you too Anti."