Chapter 6

Your POV

- -

You excitedly, continued to pack your clothes. Tyler had decided to help you.

"So," you say sighing, and sitting back up to pop your back. "Are we a thing now?" you asked Tyler, being more serious.

"Only if you want us to be," he said back smiling his adorable smile and his eyes filled with love, kindness. and nothing less than happiness.

"You never really asked me though." You say to him.

"Well, in that case," Tyler said standing up quickly, pulling you with him. "Will you (Y/N) (L/N) do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He said quickly, but you could see he meant what he said with everything he had in him.

"I will gladly be your girlfriend," you said leaning forward and smashing your lips onto his. Tyler gladly kissed back.

This kiss was filled with nothing more than love. You pulled away and both you and Tyler looked each other in the eyes.

"That was something else." Tyler said smiling once more.

You smile back as you both sit back down and calmly go back to packing.

You hear Tyler chuckling and you look over.

"What did ya find?" You ask him nervously.

He holds up a picture of you and Izzy back when you first got her. "Oh my god." You say laughing.

You reach for the photo, and Tyler hands it to you. You carefully look at the photo taking yourself back to that day.

- FLASHBACK -

"Oh my gosh!" You exclaimed as you walked through the pet store, looking at all the puppy's.

You continued to walk, but as doing so one puppy caught your eye. She was an English bulldog.

She was sitting by herself in the back, whilst the other dogs jumped up for attention. "Umm I want that one." You said to the worker.

"Ok! I'll be out with her soon wait right here!" She said.

You nodded your head as you sat down on the bench, waiting patiently.

"And here's your cutie." The worker said as she handed you the dog.

You instantly fell in love, and although she was just a dog herself, you could tell she fell in love with you too.

- FLASHBACK END -

"(Y/n)!" Tyler said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, I was umm, never mind. I'm done packing." You said smiling.

"Ok good cause Josh is here." Tyler said getting up.

"Great, but what are we gonna do with Izzy?" You asked.

"Your sister and mom are gonna watch her." He said.

"Ok," you said. You bent over to pet Izzy goodbye. "You behave you little weirdo." You said to her petting her one last time.

You grabbed your bag, and followed Tyler out the door. "Oh and Josh has someone with him, his girlfriend apparently." Tyler said.

"Girlfriend?" You questioned.

"Yeah he didn't tell me until just now so," Tyler said grabbing your hand.

You made sure you had your phone and wallet, before locking your door.

"Alright," you said turning around. "Let's do this shit!" You shouted.

Tyler laughed and you both climbed in the car. "Hey Josh!" You said as you and Tyler both buckled up.

"Hey (y/n)! I'd like you to meet my new girlfriend, Debby!" He said to you.

Your mouth flew open to say something, but nothing came out. You couldn't believe Josh was dating Debby. He knew how much you both despised each other in high school.

(Y/n), you okay?" Tyler asked waving his hand in your face.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry I kinda spaced out. Nice to see you again Debby, it's been a while." You say, trying not to sound to sarcastic.

"Yep, and it couldn't have been longer could it?" She said back, faking a smile even though she meant it with hatred.

She turned around and you rolled your eyes, thinking she was probably doing the same.

You look at Tyler, and he looked at you raising his eyebrows.

You sighed.

This is gonna be a long 2 weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeet I updated 😂👌 I brought Debby in cause like why tf not and yeah 😂 also no hate towards her I mean she's not my favorite person but she's pretty cool 😂 I hope yalls liked it (I'm sorry for saying yalls Oml Ryan stop... I'm making myself freaking cringe ew 😂😂)

731 words
3/7/18

     // much love, Ry 💖 \\