Chapter 18

A/n: yalllllll I got my new phone and I'm happy and I signed up for the school talent show and I have to audition rippp, well real quick does anyone have any tips to help calm me down if I make it cause knowing me I'll probs have a panic attack in front of the school but oh whale 😂😂 anyways please enjoy ♥️♥️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You walked back into the venue with the order of the tacos, not really caring where Debby went. You were clearly upset, not wanting to be. You were very excited for tour and this was not how you wanted to spend it in anyway possible.

"Ayeee (y/n) has the tacos!" Josh said jumping up and grabbing his fair share of 2 tacos. You smiled and Tyler walked over, looking at a paper. "Thanks cutie," Tyler said grabbing his 2 tacos. You forced a smile once more and walked onto the stage.

"Where's Debby?" Josh asked. Just as you were about to answer a door opened at the back of the venue, grabbing everyone's attention. "Sorry I had to take a call so I had (y/n) go on without me." She said giving a genuine smile.

You turned and look around their set up for the show.

"(Y/n/n) Are you gonna eat?" Josh said sitting in the center of the stage, you sit down joining him. Tyler and Debby joining you both.

"No I'm not really hungry," you said smiling at him. "Okayyyyy whatever you say weirdo." He said grabbing the tacos you had originally bought for yourself.

"You okay?" Tyler asked. "Yeah I'm fine." You said once more.

"Stop begging for attention." Debby mumbled.

"Excuse me." You said to her quickly.

"Nothing," she said flashing a smile. "Um so about that call it was from my manager and it's about a new movie." She said.

"Oh really?" Josh said listening.

"Yeah but the problem is I have to be there in less than a week so I'll have to leave your early." She said looking at you.

You smiled and this time it was a real smile. "Great! Let me help you get your stuff!" You said hopping up and going to the van.

"Here we all will!" Josh said getting up as well as Tyler.

You all made your way outside and grabbed her bags. "Umm (y/n) can I talk to you?" She said.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever."

"Look first things first I'm breaking up with Josh and 2 that's not a call from my manager I'm just leaving." She said back.

"Wait your breaking up with me?" Josh questioned coming back from the side of the car.

"Sorry Joshie." She said smiling. She grabbed her things and walked off and called a taxi. Leaving you, Josh, and Tyler shocked but kinda happy.

"Well what a great way to start tour." Josh said sighing.

"You could do better." You and Tyler said at the same time.

"Honestly though." A familiar voice said from behind you guys.

"Brendon?" You questioned turning around.

"How's is going guys?" He questioned laughing.

"What the fridge?" You questioned.

"I'm joining you guys on tour!" He said.

"Hell Yeah we are!" Nicole said. You smiled at her and she smiled back.

This just made up for everything that just happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know this chapter is just kinda out there but I had to take care of the Debby thing so since that is out of the way the next chapter should be 10x better 😂😂

5/6/18
599 words

  // much love, Ry 💖 \\