Chapter 22

A/n:
Thank you guys for being patient ♥️ I am now back from Florida and am currently writing a couple of chapters for you guys! I hope you enjoy!! 💞
<><><><><>
Tyler's POV

Me and Josh race off towards (Y/n), trying to find my baby girl as soon as possible.

Finally we reach the dressing room and sure enough there (Y/n) is unconscious with a medical team to the side.

"Is (Y/n) okay?" Josh asked one of the men. "(Y/n) seemed to have passed out cause she got too dehydrated s-," Josh quickly cut him off.

"Are you sure? Because she was having really bad stomach cramps earlier."  Josh said.

"Tell me more about this," the man said.

"I was talking to her, she tried to get up and got extremely dizzy and passed out." Brendon said from behind us.

"Well in that case," he began as he turned around. Just then (Y/n) woke up after an EMT gave her some water.

Your POV

You woke up with a wet shirt and a medical team surrounding you.

"What is your name?" Someone asked.

"(Y/n) (L/n)," you replied confused.

"Do you remember having any stomach pains earlier today?" The EMT asked.

"Yeah really really really bad pain." You said back shaking your head.

"Okay so basically you passed out from the intense pain, all you need to do is rest and drink lots of water to prevent passing out again." He said.

You nodded your head as they all backed away and started packing up their stuff.

"I'll carry her back to the bus," You heard Josh say. All of a sudden you felt yourself being swept up into Josh's arms and being carried to the tour bus. Laying down in the bunk the last thing you remembered is thanking Josh and Tyler climbing into the bunk next to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo sorry for the short chapter guys but I felt the need to update since I haven't in a while (plus it's 2:48 am and I'm tired......... oops 😂😂)

351 words
6/25/18

   // much love, Ry 💖 \\