Chapter 12

A/n: sorry guys I meant to have this done last week but I've been trying to spend as much time with my dad as possible cause he left for Ohio yesterday, and will be gone for a week. But I'm back now so here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
-
You were already at the beach, and had gotten out of the car. "It's such a nice day." Sarah stated as she fixed her sunglasses.

"Yeah it is!" You said back cheerfully.

You look towards the water, and everyone had already seemed to make their way in, including Tyler. So that left you and Sarah.

"I'm gonna go tan." She said grabbing her towel and walking off.

You put your phone in the car, and pulled off your shirt you were previously wearing, and walked towards the Water. It may have been a warm day, but the water just wasn't as warm.

You felt goosebumps surround your body as you stepped in.

"Come on (y/n)!" You hear Josh yell.

"I'm good," you shouted back turning around, but before you knew it you were picked up from behind, and dragged into the water.

"Josh fucking Dun don't you dare!" You yelled.

"Watch your profanity," he yelled laughing before dropping you in the water.

You shivered as you stood up, now soaked. "Alright that's it!" You shouted at him before pulling him under the water.

You tried to move as fast as possible through the water. "I'll get you back sometime!" Josh shouted.

"Sure you will," you shouted back. You turned towards Tyler and smiled. He smiled back and pulled you into a kiss.

"Get a room!" Brendon yelled. Tyler laughed and you blushed, causing Tyler and Brendon to laugh more.

You playfully rolled your eyes, and continued to hang out in the water.

"So we're starting tour soon." Tyler said, grabbing your attention.

"Oh my gosh! Really?" You questioned.

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited actually, Josh is nervous but still excited." He said happily.

"I'm proud of you guys!" You said to Tyler giving him a heart warming smile.

He smiled back and slightly bit his lip. "Do you wanna come with us? I mean if you don't I totally understand, like cause of your anxiety, and-" you quickly cut him off.

"Of course, I would love to join you guys on tour!" You said to Tyler excitedly.

"Great! I can't wait for tour to start!" Tyler said.

"Me too, but when does it start?" You asked him.

"Well as soon as we get home, which will be soon, a week after that. So around 2 weeks from now." Tyler said.

"Ok!" You simply said.

You turned around and the sun was setting. "Wow it's so beautiful," you said to yourself.

"It is, but not as beautiful as you." Tyler said, pulling you to his side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeeter yeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope you guys liked this, and had a great weekend!

495 words
4/8/18

     // much love, Ry 💖 \\