Chapter 19

Q: favorite Brendon Urie Era??
~ personally I love the Vices and Virtues 👌👌♥️
~~
Your POV
-
You all sat backstage as the arena filled with people. You looked at Josh and he looked right back at you. You gave him a reassuring smile and he gave you a small one back.

He pulled out his phone and a minute later you got a text. You looked at Josh and pulled out your phone.

Jishwa 😉👅: Hey after the show I wanna talk to you, it's kinda important.

You: mkay 👌

"I'm so nervous!" Tyler said with a hint of excitement in his voice. You let out a small giggle.

"You're adorable, and you'll do great! You guys have done this before!" You said back reassuringly.

"Yeah, but we've never preformed a venue this big!" Tyler said back.

"You'll be ok, I promise weirdo," you said kissing him on the cheek. He slightly blushed causing you to smile. "You're adorable." You said getting up.

Tyler stood up along with you as well as Josh.

"Thanks for fucking having us! We love you all, have a good night!" Brendon yelled before the venue turned black. They walked off and not even 2 minutes later the crowd started chanting for Tyler and Josh.

"Ty, does my eye makeup look ok?" Josh asked.

"It looks sick," Tyler said.

"As Frick?" Josh questioned.

"Of course." Tyler said back. You all laughed as Brendon came walking your way.

"Good show Bren!" You said to him.

"Thanks darling," He said back wiping the sweat off his (huge) forehead. 

"Good luck guys, they're a good crowd." Brendon said to Tyler and Josh.

"We'll do our best." Tyler said taking the mic from someone dressed in all black.

"Twenty One Pilots on in 30 seconds!" A manger shouted from somewhere behind you guys.

"I love you Tyler Joseph. You'll do 100% amazing don't stress about it." You said leaning over to give him a peck on the lips.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" The crowd shouted as Josh ran onto the stage with Tyler quickly following.

The started the set with Heavydirtysoul leading into Fairly local.

You stood backstage singing along as though you were in the crowd watching the band that had as well saved your life.

You backed up a little bit and bumped into someone.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry," you mumbled out as you turned around.

"It's okay." The person said with a slight laugh.

You couldn't get a good enough glance at who it was but you ignored it and turned back around, seeing as though they had walked off.

They were currently performing their cover of cancer.

The crowd sang along happily and Tyler side glanced at you.

You smiled and he winked at you before turning back around.

You looked at the ground as you felt the color rising to your cheeks.

~ AFTER SHOWWWW ~

You had already made it on the tour bus. Tyler was in the shower and you were making your bunk home like.

"Hey (y/n) can we talk?" Josh asked.

"Yeah!" You said following him off the tour bus.

"I'm so sorry about the whole Debby thing, it's just I really liked her and I though she felt the same way but clearly not." He said.

"It's okay Josh, don't be sorry. Sure she's a bitch but if she made you happy and she decided to stay I'd support you guys no matter what." You said back reassuringly.

"I'm lucky to have you and Tyler as my best friends." He said while pulling you into a hug.

You gladly accepted and hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long to update I've been sick 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 glad that's over.

623 words
5/13/18

// much love, Ry 💖 \\