Chapter 27

¡NOT PROOF READ IM SOWWY!

Hahaha I say this every time so you know it by now but sorry for not updating :( I'm a freshman now and high school is already stressing me out :(((((( send prayers 😂 anyways THANK YOU FOR 4 FRICKIN K READS HOLY CHEESE WIZ !!!!!! OKAY MOVING ON !!¡¡ LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
<><><><><><><>

- 2 DAYS LATER, 4 DAYS TILL TYLER GETS HOME -

Your POV

You awoke to the sound of Northern Downpour playing to the side. You reach over and shut it off. You throw yourself out of bed and head straight for your shower.

You had a job interview today at 'Olive Garden'. You decide to apply  there when you and Tessa went out to eat.

As you shower you began to feel excited at the thoughts of Ty coming home.

I get to see my baby in 4 days.

You couldn't help but get butterflies. As you wash your hair one last time, you step out of the shower. You wrap yourself in a towel and walk to the counter where your phone was laying.

It was at that moment you got a call from Ty. Not a cell phone call. FaceTime call.

Not thinking much of it you answer.

"Hey baby, happy 7 months." Ty says to you.

You had totally forgotten! Today was your 7th month anniversary with Ty.

"Happy 7th months cutie." You say back with a smile.

"So what are you doing today?" Tyler asked as you began to brush your hair.

"Oh just going to a job interview, nothing much." You say back.

"Where at?" He asks curiously.

"Olive Garden," you said. You grab the phone and go into your room, looking for something to wear.

You decided on a simple black semi formal dress. By the time you were dressed you and Ty said your goodbyes and you finished getting ready.

- Time Skip -

You pulled into the parking lot and made sure you looked nice. Walking in you bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," you said as you look at the man.

"No it's okay!" He said back with a smile.

You smile back and walk up to the front and talk to a worker.

"I have a job interview, where do I go?" You asked the girl who you remembered was named "Ashton".

"Here I'll take you!" She says as she walks you down a hall into an office.

"Thank you!" You said as you walk in.

"Hi I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I'm here for a job interview!" You say as you sit down in a chair.

"Sounds good to me! Let's begin!" The manger said as she began to ask a question.

You took a deep breathe and began to answer them as they came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHH THIS IS HORRIBLE IM SO SORRY

469 words
9/3/18

// much love, Ry 💖 \\