Chapter 17

Your POV
-
You woke up in a van with Tyler by your side. You smiled at him slightly and he turned his attention towards you, smiling back.

Josh was driving and Debby was up front with him. You reached for your phone and checked the time. It was 10:12 at night.

"Did I really sleep that long?" You questioned aloud.

"Yeah, you passed out 30 minutes after we started on the road." Tyler said chuckling.

You spun your phone in your hand and Tyler starred out the window. "Can you play some music?" I asked Josh.

"Here you play some." He said passing you the aux cord.

You immediately plugged it into your phone and put your playlist on shuffle. The first song that came on was Nine in The Afternoon by Panic! one of the few personal favorites from Pretty Odd.

Tyler hummed along and you thought of a few things.

Though you and Tyler have been together for a little over 2 months you still haven't come out as a couple, although the rumors confirmed you guys were.

You went on twitter and scrolled through your feed looking at the random things Shane Dawson and James Charles had to tweet. You chuckled as one specific tweet caught your eye.

"Road trip begins with these 3. See you soon Wisconsin"
Tyler had tweeted with a picture of Josh and Debby along with a separate picture of you sleeping on his side.

"That's gonna stir up a lot of things." You thought to yourself. Against your thoughts you clicked on the comments of the tweet.

"Awwww (your ship name) is soooo real!"

"I'm so excited I'll be at the show tomorrow!"

"I wish I could go to the show 😭😭"

"You and (y/n) are so cute!"

"Are you guys dating??"

"I ship it so much!"

"Y'all they're obviously dating so calm down 🙄"

"(@yourtwittername) are you guys dating??"

"They're so weird." Tyler said over your shoulder.

You smiled "I think we should tell them."

"Yeah me too, tomorrow maybe but right now I'm good." He said laughing.

You snuggled up back into his side and closed your eyes listening to the music.

As you forgot you had put your music on shuffle Welcome to the Black Parade came on, painfully G-noting everyone in the car.

"Oh my Jesus Christ!" Josh shouted as he slightly swerved. You sat in the back triggered to the Gods.

"Sorry guys I forgot that was on there." You said changing the song.

"Forgot it was on there my ass, don't ever freaking do that to me again." Josh said laughing. You laughed along and fell back asleep.

- YOU'RE NOW IN WISCONSIN -

You guys made it just in time for sound check. Josh pulled into the venue and you all got out, stretching your legs.

"My god that was a long ride." You said still stretching.

Tyler chuckled and pulled you into a kiss. "I love you but we have soundcheck and I'm starving." He said.

"Me too!" Josh shouted.

"Me three." You mumbled to Tyler as your stomach growled.

"You and Debby can go get some food and bring it back!" Josh shouted.

You looked at him with a glare as well as Debby did herself.

"Whatever Taco Bell it is." You said. Considering there was a Taco Bell about a block away you started to walk, but Tyler grabbed your hand and whispered in your ear.

"Try not to kill her it's kinda hard to hide a body." He walked off and you smiled to yourself.

(This part may be a little triggering for some)

You both walked in silence until Debby started talking but you blocked her out.

"Are you even listening?" She asked you.

"Nope." You said back keeping your eyes ahead of you.

"Why do you hate me so much?" She questioned looking at you.

Your mouth fell open and you turned to face her. "Did you seriously just ask that?" You questioned her.

"Yeah I did." She said back.

"Hmm let's look back in high school year why don't we," You began sarcastically smiling. "Everyday it was a letter in my locker telling me to kill myself and to stay away from Josh." You began becoming angry.

"Having your friends calling  me sluts, telling me to rot in hell, calling me emo." You said. She simply looked at you arms crossed.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did but that was high school and I'm a different person now." She said quietly.

"Oh please Debby, even if you have changed you can't change the past, and sorry won't cut it what you did left me in my room slicing my wrists open," You snapped at her. She looked at you shocked but you turned around and walked to the fast food restaurant.

You were already done with her and they haven't even preformed the first show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a choir concert tonight and I'm really really really hungry. Also my birthday is in 20 days 👌👌

844 words
5/1/18

// Much love, Ry 💖 \\