Chapter 11

Your POV
- -
You and Ty were in the back of the car, along with Debby and Josh. Tyler laced his fingers with yours. You smiled at how perfect it felt. The way your fingers both intertwined, fitting perfectly.

"Babe!" Tyler said snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah sorry," you said shaking the thoughts away quickly.

"What do you want?" You heard Brendon ask from the front seat.

You ordered your preferred drink, and everyone else ordered as well.

Brendon drove to the next window and before you knew it Starbucks was being passed through the whole car to everyone.

"Thanks Bren!" You shout to him as you gladly sip your drink.

"No problem!" He shouts back.

"Where are we going now?" You hear Pete ask.

"Let's go to the beach!" Sarah said.

"Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and head back so we can all get ready I guess." Brendon said heading back.

- small time skip 👌👌 -
// might be a trigger for some idk but tiny trigger warning \\

You were already dressed and looking in the mirror as Tyler dressed in his swim wear.

"I'm not good enough." You mumbled out as you examined your body, and makeup free face.

"Yes you are princess," Tyler said while looking at you in the mirror.

"In my eyes you're the most beautiful girl in the world." He said making you face him. You blushed and looked away.

He put his finger under your chin and turned your face towards his. He gently kissed you, and you kissed back.

"Let's go everyone!" You both heard Brendon yell, but neither of you moved. You both enjoyed the time before breaking the kiss and heading off downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update I know I know, please don't attack me I'm trying Mk 😂😂 hope you all had a great Easter!!!

309 words
4/2/18

     //much love, Ry 💖 \\