Chapter 9

Your POV
- -
You started to get ready seeing as the party was gonna start in almost an hour. You go into the bathroom, and do your makeup. "What's this?" Tyler asks, grabbing your eyeliner.

"It's eyeliner you weirdo." You say laughing. You grab the eyeliner and quickly do it.

You were dressed in cute ripped skinny jeans and a crop top that wasn't too revealing.

You did your hair, and did your best to make it look presentable. Just then you hears loud music playing. Hard times by Paramore came blasting through the house.

"Alright beautiful," Tyler said grabbing your hand. "You ready?" He asked you.

You nodded your head, and both you and Tyler walked downstairs. You were immediately greeted by a household of band members you used to stalk when you were a teenager.

"Hey Tyler wassup!" You hear coming from the right. You turn your head to that direction, and standing right there was the one and only Andy Biersack.

"Hey man!" Tyler said back hugging him.

"Who's this?" Andy questioned.

"My girlfriend (y/n)." Tyler said quickly.

"Dang, you better treat her well. You got real lucky on this one." He said winking at you. You blushed and looked down. Tyler tightened his grip on your hand. You reassuringly squeeze his hand, and he slowly loosens his grip.

You look to your left, and see an already drunk Debby stumbling her way towards you.

You roll your eyes and Tyler does the same. "Hey (y/n)," Debby said, slurring her words. "What do you want?" You ask her.

"Nothing, just wanted to let you know your a bitch." She said back laughing.

You scoffed, and dragged Tyler away. "Why does she treat you like that?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's been like that since high school." You say back sighing.

"Hey (y/n), hey Tyler." You hear to the side. It was Sarah.

"Hey Sarah! Where's Brendon?" You ask her.

"He somewhere talking to people." She said shrugging.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked. "Nothing I just don't feel good, that's all." She said smiling a small smile.

"Oh well why don't you go lay down," you say.

"Yeah, could you guys take me to my room." She said.

"Yeah sure." Tyler said grabbing her arm. You quickly followed behind. After Tyler got her in her bed, you looked around the room, and sure enough Brendon did have those condoms. You laughed a little and turned to Sarah.

"Is there anything else you need?" You asked her.

"Yeah could you get me some ibuprofen?" She asks you. "Sure, where is it?" You ask.

"Don't you have some? I think I saw some in your bag earlier." She said.

"Ok, hey Ty," you said grabbing his attention. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Could you go get some ibuprofen from my bag please." You ask him.

"Yeah! Sure thing." He said leaving the room.

"Hey (y/n)," Sarah said whispering. "Why don't you grab one of those." She said pointing towards the condoms.

You laugh, and just for jokes you go and grab one, slipping it into your back pocket.

"Now I'm actually fine, this was Brendon's plan, now I didn't see any ibuprofen in your bag either, so go get ya some." She said winking.

You blushed and rolled your eyes heading out the door. You go towards the room where Tyler was and walk in.

"I can't find it." Tyler said standing up.

"Yeah, about that." You say trailing off. "Sarah kinda faked it, and basically they did this so we could fuck..." you say laughing.

"Wow Sarah is a good actor." He said laughing. You take the condom out of your back pocket and throw it on the bedside table.

"I mean we might as well use it." Tyler said slowly walking towards you.

All of a sudden you hear Brendon yell something through the doors.

"Don't use milk, it's not a good idea."

You and Tyler both laugh as he brings your lips to his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess you'll have to wait till next time, but at least you'll have time to prepare that holy water 😂😂 also I'm on spring break and I'm so happy. And sorry this one took so long 😂 I got busy doing other things and yee 👌👌

720 words
3/18/18

     // Much love, Ry 💖 \\