Chapter 28 (last chapter)

Your POV

"1 day till Tyler makes his way home." You whisper under your breath. You've never been more excited in your life and you definitely couldn't wait. You knew Tyler loved touring with his best friend and you thought of yourself as selfish for thinking this, but you missed your boyfriend and most importantly your best friend. You missed going to the cafe. Just the three of you, and all you had to do was wait 1. More. Day. A long, very very very, ulong day.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

You pick up your phone.

Incoming call from Ty ♥️

You hit the accept call button and put it down as you hear Tyler breath into the phone.

"Hey weirdo!" You say with excitement. You wait for a response and after a few seconds he finally breaths out.

"One more day. One more actual day. God I miss you so much, love." He said.

"Aww, Ty, I miss you more," you say pouting your lip out. Although he can't see it you find yourself doing it anyways.

"So how was your job interview?" He asked with curiosity.

"Pretty good, I'm like 99.9% sure I got the job." You said with a slight chuckle.

"Well I'm proud of you." Tyler said. "Hey (y/n)!" A shouting Josh comes through.

You playfully roll your eyes. "Hey Josh," you lazily day back.

"Oh come on, say it like you miss me." He said.

"Oh my gosh," you say with a slight playful groan. "Oh my gosh Josh I miss you soooooo much! How you doin boo?!" You say in a higher pitched voice.

"Now that was just extra." He replied. You all let out a laugh.

"Okay baby, we've gotta go do sound check. Call me if you need anything, love. See you tomorrow otherwise." He said.

"Goodbye my weirdo, good luck on stage." And with that the call was ended.

You spent the rest of the day laying on the couch in all sorts of positions waiting to get tired. You binge watched your favorite shows all night. Finally, your eyes started to get droopy. You let out a yawn and ran yourself to bed snuggling with your dog as well.

•~ the next morning ~•

You felt shuffling in the bed that was gently waking you up. "Oh my god, Izzy stop moving."

You rub your eyes and face what you thought was your dog. You shake your head and open them a little more.

"Good morning, love."

"Ty!"

~~~~~~~

And that's it for Growing Sparks ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for sticking around even if I did get distant for a few months here at the end :( I really do apologize for that! And I think this might be my last book for a while :) so thank you for sticking around and giving me this opportunity:).

1/14/19
481 words
(Much love, Ry ♥️)