Chapter 16

*1 week later*

Your POV
-

"Baby!" You hear to your side. You woke up suddenly startled by the extremely excited Tyler.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Tyler said, laughing awkwardly.

You laughed and quickly rolled out of bed. You knew what Tyler was so happy about.

"(Y/n) make sure you have everything cause tour starts today!" Tyler said dancing around.

You smiled at how happy Tyler was. It was currently 5 in the morning. Tyler brought his packed bags to your house the night before, and spent the night. You had also packed your bag.

"I'm gonna hop into the shower." You shouted to Tyler.

"Can I join?" Tyler shouted back.

"In your dreams." You said turning the water on.

"Well at least I tried." He said back laughing. You laughed along, but quickly hopped into the shower.

You heard the bathroom door open not even seconds after you got in.

"Tyler! What are you doing?" You asked him as you put shampoo in your hair.

"Getting ready." He simply stated.

You peeked out the shower curtain and sure enough there stood Tyler putting on deodorant and body spray.

You playfully rolled your eyes and finished your shower.

Turning off the water you stepped out of the shower. You dried off your body and moved to your hair, trying to move quickly.

You plugged in your straightener, letting it heat up.

You slipped on your bra and underwear, leaving the towel to the side. You quickly brushed your hair before walking to your closet.

Tyler was sitting on your bed ready to go.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" Tyler asked.

"I'm getting there," you said back smiling, even though your back was to him.

You decided on something simple. A pair of black leggings and a loose tie-dye shirt you and Tessa had made a long time ago. After all you were gonna be in a van for about 7 hours. The first stop was in Wisconsin.

You put on a little bit of makeup, you were gonna end up eating somewhere so you needed to look somewhat presentable. You applied a little bit of foundation and concealer, along with some mascara. That was it. You ran the straightener through your hair, dry or not and grabbed your stuff.

"I'm ready babe." You said putting your phone in the front part of your leggings.

"Alright, lets go get Josh." Tyler said getting up and driving to Josh's house. The plan was that Tyler and you would pick up josh and Debby, then go get the van and head on to Wisconsin. After the show in Wisconsin, you would switch from the van to the tour bus!

You called Tessa and said goodbye, telling her to take good care of Izzy.

You were very excited for tour, and couldn't wait for it to start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sowwy for not updating I got sidetracked and forgot to update 😂 also it's 1:48 in the morning and rip 😂😂👌

504 words
4/21/18

// much love, Ry 💖 \\