Chapter 8

Your POV
- -
The Uber arrived at Brendon's house. According to Josh you all were spending the 2 weeks at Brendon's home. Being extremely excited, you turn to Tyler and squeal. "I'm so excited Ty." You said to him.

"You're so cute." He said laughing. You blush, and he smiles again.

You grab your phone, and check your messages. All your mom had sent you was pictures of your dog. You rolled your eyes playfully and grabbed your stuff, following Josh to the door.

He knocks on the door and you try to hide your inner fangirl. "Hey guys!" Brendon says, opening the door.

"Wassup my dude!" Josh said as Brendon pulled him into a friendly hug. Tyler waved to him and Brendon gladly waved back.

"Who are these lovely ladies?" Brendon asked smiling at both, you and Debby.

"This is my girlfriend Debby and that's Tyler's girlfriend (Y/N)." Josh explained.

"Nice! Well come on in," he said stepping to the side. "Sarah! Tyler and Josh are here! They brought their girlfriends too!" He yelled into the house.

You walked past Brendon and into the house waiting for him to show you and Tyler where your room was.

He quickly showed Josh and Debby there room before doing the same to you and Ty.

"Alright your room is right here, if you guys need condoms I got you," He said smirking at Tyler. You blushed and Brendon laughed. "Also the bathroom is right around the corner!" He said while walking off.

You both walked in and put your stuff down. You turn around for a spilt second to take everything in.

"Hey Ty, I gotta p-" he cut you off by putting his lips on yours.

This kiss deepened quickly. A simple kiss turning into a mini make out session. He asked for an entrance, but you teasingly denied. He groaned and asked again. This time you allowed it. Your tongues danced together. Not shortly after, you both breathlessly pulled away.

"You're hot." You told Tyler, trying to catch your breath.

"Not as hot as you." He said back with a wink.

(Enjoy this)

You blush once more as you make your way to the bathroom doing your business

You quickly head back to the room. You see Josh, Brendon, and Tyler standing there.

"Here she is!" Tyler said grabbing your hand.

You smiled at Brendon and he smiled back.

"So tonight I thought we could have a small party, not to big. Just the band, you guys, maybe fall out boy, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, all those people." Brendon said to you.

Your nodded your head trying to hide your excitement. "I'm down." You said to him.

"Cool it'll be at like 8 tonight." He said walking out.

Josh smiled at you both and left the room, following Brendon.

You turn to Tyler, and your mouth simply dropped. "All of my favorite bands in one house??!! I don't think I can handle it Ty!" You said squealing.

"Oh you'll be fine. Trust me." Tyler said smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeeeeeeeeeeesus
Also random but I love Crankthatfrank 😂😂

523 words
3/11/18

    // much love, Ry 💖 \\