Chapter 13

Please don't hate me 😂 my update schedule has been terrible but I'm trying to get back on track, I promise!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< A Few Days Later >

Your POV
-
"Dang, I'm gonna miss you guys." You said to Sarah and Brendon. It had only been 2 weeks spent with the pair, but you had grown exceptionally close with them.

"Me too, girly." Sarah said pulling you into a hug. You gladly hugged her back, and pulled away. Tyler quickly took your place and gave Sarah a hug. You moved to Brendon.

"I got to meet my idol, and that's all I have to say." You say to Brendon laughing.

He laughed. "Not even a goodbye?" He questioned, chuckling slightly.

You playfully rolled your eyes, and pulled him into a hug. "Bye Brendon, it was nice to meet you and I hope to see you again soon!" You said smiling.

"Me too!" He said back. Tyler once again took your place, and pulled Bren into a hug. Before you knew it you were on a plane back home to Ohio.

             < Time Skip >

Tyler pulled into your driveway, and put the car in park. "I think that was the best 2 weeks of my life," You said confidently. Tyler chuckled.

"I think I'm gonna stay the night." Tyler said yawning.

You nodded your head. You both decided it was best to leave your stuff in the car, and get it in the morning.

You checked the time on your phone. It was 1:57 in the morning.

"My mom probably went home and my sister is probably here." You said unlocking your front door.

"(Y/n)?" You heard your sister call out.

"It's just me and Tyler," you said yawning once more. "Go ahead and go back to bed." You said walking up the stairs, Tyler following you.

You both, without hesitation, climbed into bed. You put your phone onto the charger, and fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!! So as you all know Dallon left Panic! And Nicole took his place, so with that being said (and I need to know!!) do you want Dallon in the book or Nicole? This will come in handy in some of the future chapters so please let me know!!! Thanks guys!!!!

387 words
4/12/18 (happy birthday Brendon!!!!!)

     // much love, Ry 💖 \\