Chapter 10

Your POV
- -
Tyler deepened the kiss very quickly, pushing you against the wall. You haven't had any sexual relationship since Asher. You were scared and still didn't know if you were ready.

"Tyler, wait." You say pushing him off of you.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Tyler asks sweetly.

"No, babe I just don't think I'm really ready for anything since Asher. Don't get me wrong I trust you, but we just haven't been together long enough, and it's only been 4 years since I've been with Asher and it still affects me." You said looking down most of the time.

"You could've just told me that, beautiful." Tyler said, pushing your head up so you were looking at him.

"I didn't want to disappoint you." You said back.

"Disappoint me?" He questioned. "I can wait until your ready." He said searching your (e/c) eyes.

You smiled at him and quickly hugged him.

"Thanks for understanding Ty." You said against his neck. 

"Anything for my princess." He said back.

- TIME SKIP BISH ALSO BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SEXY LAP DANCE FROM BRENDON AT 9 IN THE AFTERNOON....... ILL GO HOME 👌 -

You awoke next to Tyler with no makeup on, as well as comfortable clothes.

You slipped away from the bed, leaving the comfortable warmth, and quietly walked downstairs.

You weren't surprised by the mess that was left over. Asher had parties like these all the time, just more sexual, and 10x worse.

You walked into the living space, only to see a sleeping: Patrick, Pete, Andy, and Joe. You laughed silently and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Sarah." You said, sitting on a barstool.

"Hey girly," she began as she walked over to you, slightly leaning on the island. "How was last night?" She asked you smirking.

You looked down, and blushed. Even though nothing happened you couldn't help it.

"It actually didn't happen." You say looking back at her.

"Oh, why not?" Sarah asked you curiously.

"Long story." You say chuckling. Tyler walked in shirtless, and sat beside you.

"Morning cutie." You say to him. He smiled sweetly, seeing as he was half asleep. You chuckled, and a hung over Josh came walking in.

"Yo Sarah, do you guys have any ibuprofen?" Josh asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah," She said reaching into the cabinet. "Here ya go." She said passing the tablets to him.

"Thanks." He said grabbing a plastic cup, and filling it with tap water.

"So, we're in LA whatcha wanna do?" Tyler asked you kissing your cheek.

"Lets go to STARBUCKS!" You say getting excited about the last part.

"Basic white girl." Brendon said while walking into the room.

Pete walked in the room quickly. "Did someone say Starbucks?" He asked.

"Oh my freaking yeesus fridge." You say turning around.

Tyler, Pete, and Brendon laughed at your word choices.

"I take it your a fan?" Pete questioned.

"Um of course! Who isn't?" You said getting up from your seat.

"I know this is awkward and I'm supposed to be cool but fridge it," You say laughing. "Can you sign my phone case?" You ask Pete pulling out your phone.

"Sure." He said laughing.

You grab a sharpie from the cabinet and hand it to him as well as your phone.

He signed it, and you got a hug. You thanked him, and went upstairs to get ready with Ty.

"Oh my gosh!" You squealed, hugging your phone case.

Tyler chuckled, and began looking through his suitcase for an outfit.

You decided on (pic above) and quickly got dressed, as well as doing your makeup. Sarah gladly French braided your hair, and before you knew it you were going out in LA with Ty, Josh, Debby, all of Fall Out Boy, Sarah, and Beebo.

This was going to be the absolute greatest day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeeter freaking yee IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AHHHHHHHH IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY IVE LITERALLY HAD NO TIME LIKE AT ALL KMSSSSSSS THERE IS ALSO 53 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY AND I CANT WAIT!!!!!! ALSO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT PANIC!'s NEW GUITARIST BEING A GIRL????? I THINK ITS GREAT! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING REST OF YOUR DAYS AND DONT FORGET TO SHINE BRIGHT. OK OK IM DONE! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEERREEERREEEEEEEERRREEEREEEEEEEE!

734 words
3/29/18

    // much love, Ry 💖 \\