Chapter 24

A/n:::: so they're supposed to come back soon and if they don't I will cri
<><><><><><>
Your POV

Was leaving tour to go home a good idea? Probably not, but you shrug off the thoughts and pack up what you had out.

"Good morning sunshine," Josh says.

"Morning weirdo." You say back with a giggle.

"Me and Ty are gonna miss you," He said, starting to hand you stuff.

"I'll miss you guys too, but you'll be back before you know it." You said back.

"Yeah there only about 10 days left on tour." Josh said handing you one last item before getting up.

You grab onto the Jeans and tank top you left out to change into. You head into the small bathroom, changing quickly. You step out and bump into Nicole.

"Oh Sorry Nicole didn't see you there." You say with an apologetic smile.

"It's all good, I umm heard your leaving today." She said stepping out of the way.

"Yeah, I've got to get back home and take care of my dog and all that." You said back.

"Oh well we'll all miss you, especially Tyler, Josh, and Brendon." She said.

"Yeah, you guys will be back soon though." You say ending the conversation and walking off.

You climb back into your bunk and mess around with Twitter. You haven't really been on social media since you and Tyler confirmed that you two were dating. You scroll through the feed before looking at your own account. You looked at it in shock. You now went from 800 followers to 11.8k followers.

"What are you so shocked about?" Asked Tyler.

You showed him your phone and he chuckled. "Crazy, isn't it." Tyler mumbled while climbing into your bunk right beside you.

"So I'm definitely gonna miss you." Tyler said laying on his side looking at you.

"Me too Ty," you said back. "It'll only be 10 days." You continued.

"10 days is too long when you're gonna be looking forward to seeing the person you love." He said looking into your eyes.

You looked away and smiled.

"You're beautiful when you smile, I like it on you." He said. You blushed a bright red and smiled even more.

"You're adorable." He said as he slid out of the bunk.

"Hey Ty, did you get the plane tickets?" You asked him.

"Yeah, first class for my beautiful princess." He said smiling.

"First class?!" You said back. He nodded his head and you smiled even more.

~ Small Time Skip ~

It was time for the concert, this was the part of the day you dreaded the most. You had to leave right after the concert and you couldn't help but be a little sad.

"(Y/n)!" Brendon said from behind you.

"Hey Bren," you say back.

"I'll miss you while your gone, and have a safe flight," He said giving you a hug. You gladly hugged Brendon back and thanked him.

Before you knew it their set was over and Josh and Tyler came walking backstage.

"I already got an Uber on the way," you say to Ty.

"I'll miss you guys, but I'll see you soon." You continue as you pull both of them into a hug.

"We love you." They both say at the same time.

You pull out of the hug and separately hug Josh. "I'll see ya soon Josh," you say. You give him a small kiss on the cheek. You smile as you walk over to Tyler.

"Bye Ty, be safe and have fun." You say as you pull him into a hug. Although you wanted the hug to last forever you sadly had to let go as you felt your phone buzz, warning you that your ride was here.

Tyler pulls you into a kiss.

"Bye baby, have a safe flight and know that I'll miss you tons. Text me when you take off, when you land, and when you get home. Oh and text me everyday." He said.

"Don't worry Ty I will, I promise." You say as you grab your bag and walk to the Uber that awaited you.

I guess this is it. You had a great time on tour and even though it was amazing, you had to get home at some point and it had to be soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all my head hurts 👍

731 words
7/9/18

// Much love, Ry 💖 \\