Found, But Lost

Pairing: Batfamily x child!reader
Warning: Jason(so basically cursing)
Note: part 2 of Neglected
Requested by: several people asked for it

                                                              Screaming, crying, pleading, and death lingered around Gotham City. You were in the middle of it all, you watched the League Of Assassins take down anyone that came their way. "Hello, beloved," Talia greeted you. "Talia," you greeted back. "My beloved will be here soon," said Talia. "Are you ready to face them?" You said nothing, then. "Yes." Talia smiled. "Good." 
                                                                There were five thumps. "Beloved," Talia greeted. "Talia, call this attack off," Batman ordered. "Oh, beloved. This attack wasn't for me," Talia sweetly said. "It's for her." All eyes went to you and you pulled your hood back. 
                                                                  Nightwing dropped his escrima sticks. "Y/n?" Nightwing questioned. "No fucking way," Red Hood muttered. "Why?" Batman asked. "Because you told me I would have a home, a family, and you lied," you spat. "You fed me lies, you told me I would be loved, cared for, but I got nothing." 

A device went off, the Justice League was on their way here. "Let's go," Talia ordered, Batman lunged at you and you knocked him back. A ladder dropped from a helicopter and you grabbed it. The helicopter took off once Talia got on. You watched Gotham go up in flames, but it wasn't enough to satisfy you of your victory. 

~time skip~

                                                                         Nightwing jumped from rooftop to rooftop with someone thrown over his shoulder. You. He found you supervising a group of baddies deliver weapons. He managed to take out the baddies, but you did give him a good chase. After an hour or two, he managed to finally knock you out and carry you all the way back to the Batcave. 
                                                                          At the Batcave, everyone was anxious about your return. Questions ran through their heads. Will you forgive them? Will you love them again? Or will you hate them? 
                                                                            Nightwing arrived the Batcave, he placed you on the med bed and started to restrain you, and now, they all waited for you to regain consciousness. When you started to regain consciousness. Your eyes darkened at the sight of the Batfamily. "I'll kill you," you seethed. "I'll kill you!" 
                                                                             Batman, er Bruce, stood up from the chair. "Y/n, what did she do to you?" He questioned. "Fuck off!" You hissed, your eyes slowly turned red and the cave started to shake. Jason quickly knocked you out again. "Mother experimented on her." 
                                                                              The Atom and Martian Manhunter were in charge of taking care of you, Atom tried to find a "cure" to your powers while Martian Manhunter kept you calm at all times. Sometimes your powers outpowered Manhunter's so that means you were knocked out immediately. "I'm sorry, Bats," said Atom. "She's been found, but she's a lost cause."