The What Princess?

Pairing: team x reader
Warning: some cursing
Note: another crossover! Let's see who gets it right! Also! I'm going to give you some appearances later in this chapter
Requested by: no one

                                             The bioship flew over Africa(*wiggles eyebrows*). "So, why are we here again?" Kid Flash asked. "To look for vibranium, Kid," Robin answers. "S/n, you're really quiet today," said Robin, you said nothing, looking at the plains of Africa. "Are you alright, s/n?" Aqualad asked. "Mhm? Oh, yes, yes, I'm fine," you answered, still looking outside. "Perfectly fine." All of a sudden the bioship shook. "What's going on?!" Superboy demands. "Ships are attacking us!" M'gann reports. "We're going down!" 
                                                 Everyone was knocked out cold after the crash. One by one, they all regain consciousness. They were in some sort of cell. "Where are we?" Kid voiced his question. "I don't know, Kid, but this place is giving me the creeps," Robin answered. "Wakanda," a voice said. "You are in Wakanda." 

~meanwhile~

                                                  "You can't do this to him!" You told King T'challa. "They are imposters, trespassers," another Wakandanian snaps. "Father, please. They're not here to harm any of us," you pleaded. T'challa gently brushed his knuckle against your smooth, soft dark skin. "He is right. We do not know who they are and what they will do," T'challa said. "Make sure they are under tight security and that my daughter stays away from them." A guard grabbed your arm and pulls you away. "No! Father!" You shout, struggling to break free. "Father! Don't do this!" 

~back to the team~

                                                       Superboy rammed into the wall again, trying to break it down. There wasn't a single dent in it. "There is no point," a voice said. "These walls are made out of vibranium. The strongest metal out in the world," everyone looked up. "Who are you?" Aqualad demands. "King T'challa of Wakanda," the man said. "And you had kidnapped my daughter and brought her back home." 

~you~

                                                          You panted, sweat dribbled down your face as you continued attacking the door that locked you in your bedroom. You felt something rubbing against you. It was your black panther cub, Night. 

                                                 "I'm sorry, Night

                                                 "I'm sorry, Night. Did I scare you?" You softly said, scratching Night's head. "Now, back up so I can kick this stupid door down." Night ran back and hopped onto your bed and you ran straight towards the door, tackling it. It made no dent. "DAMMIT!!"
                                                    Okoye sighs, hearing the young princess' yelling. She yells in one language to another then switches again. Okoye can tell most of the languages she was speaking in were curses. "Okoye," T'challa said. "Report," Okoye sighs. "Your daughter, My King," Okoye starts. "Has quite a foul mouth," there was a loud shout and more shouting in different languages. "I happen to agree with you, Okoye," said T'challa. "My daughter does have quite a foul mouth." 
                                                    You gave up trying to get out and save the others, Night stood on her hind legs, front legs resting on top of your crossed arms. "I give up, Night," you murmured. "There's no way out of my own damn bedroom," Night tugged on your dress, telling you to follow her so you did. Night tugged on some sort of curtain and you pulled it back, revealing a hidden door. "A hidden door?" You softly murmured, you opened it and Night ran inside and you quickly chased after her. "Night! Wait!" 
                                                     There were lights behind the hidden door, they were faint but it was enough for you to see where you were going. Night skidded to a stop, she started to scratch on the wall, you realized it was some sort of door so you heaved it open. 
                                                     On the other side was the team, they jumped to their feet when they heard something. "Hi," you greeted. "S/n?" Robin questioned. "Yeah, it's me," you said. "Come on! We don't have much time! Let's go!" 
                                                      Night continued leading the way. "Are you sure your panther knows where its going?" Robin asked through the link. "She does! I don't know how but she does!" You replied, still running. Night skidded to a stop again, you and the team were outside and before you was the bioship. "Go," you commanded. "I'll stay here," everyone looked at you as if you were crazy. "Heck no!" Said Robin. "You have to go. My father would never hurt me, never. Nor will he ever let me leave," you told them. "Just go, before it's too late." 
                                                       You watched the bioship take off, you were still linked to the team and so, you gave M'gann the directions to get out safely. When the team was out of sight, the guards arrived, including your father, and you awaited your punishment. 
                                                       T'challa could tell you had no regrets about letting them escape. T'challa found you looking out the window of your bedroom with Night sitting in your lap. "Why did you do it?" T'challa softly asked, you looked at him. "I did it because no one deserves to be locked up. Including me, Father. After all, I am the daughter of the Black Panther, and you should know, to never cage a black panther." 

Question! I want to make a Mortal Instruments Role Play book. Not Shadowhunters, just Mortal Instruments and the books that are related to it so I suppose Shadowhunters fit in too as does the Infernal Devices. Tell me what you think!