"Make The Nightmares Stop."

Pairing: Connor Kent x child!reader
Warning: experimentation 
Note: trigger warning! Maybe. Do not read if you're uncomfortable!
Requested by: no one

                                                     Screaming, yelling, objects smashing into the wall. That's what you were surrounded with ever since you came home from the hospital after you were born. You were only a tiny, very underweight, child. Barely four. Then you heard gunfire. The door to your shitty bedroom burst open, a stood there with a gun, he gave you a creepy grin and grabbed you. 
                                                    For the next two years, you were tortured, experimented on. You were in a cage when you heard explosions and gunfire. Then, you heard a shout. "Hey! I found someone! It's a kid!" 
                                                    That's how you met Kid Flash. Robin, being the closest to your age, attempted to befriend you but had a hard time. Aqualad was the person that seems to be able to calm you down during a nightmare(yes, you lived in the mountain with M'gann and Connor). Connor occasionally gets up and whenever he does he always sees you awake, you're always in the living room area with your knees pulled up to your chest. 
                                                       One night, Connor woke up to soft sniffling. He found you, crying, you looked up at him, you started to flicker in and out, your ability was to turn invisible. Unfortunately, you had no control over it yet, M'gann and Manhunter have been trying to teach you but it became difficult because of their appearances, they attempted to speak to you as a human but it was still difficult. 
                                                        You found comfort in Ball or Wolf. Sometimes Connor would find you sleeping on top of Wolf. Whenever you did Connor would carry you back to your bedroom but sometimes you just cling to him, refusing to let go, even in your sleep so he had to take you to bed with him. 
                                                         Whenever he woke up you're always gone. You never spoke to him again. Until one day, he woke up to soft knocking on his door. He opened it to see you on the other side, tears running down your face, you sniffled. "Make the nightmares stop."