Help Me

Pairing: Oliver Queen x Dinah Lance x child!reader
Warning: attempted suicide
Note: part 5(?) of Illusion. Fast forward this idk five years? Seven years? Oh, and you stopped aging so you're stuck in an eleven-year-old's body because Atom accidentally triggered something in your body that caused you to stop aging.
Requested by: no one

                                               It's hard. It really is. Trying to pretend to be normal around non-superhero people. It's been what, five, seven years and it's still hard. You awkwardly stood next to your parents as they greeted guest after guest at the door. You clutched their hands tightly, refusing to let go.
                                                 Roy took your hand and pulled you away from your parents. You wrapped your arms around Roy's waist, tightening your grip. "Ease up a bit, Y/n. Nothing is going to happen to you," Roy told you. "Ease up."
                                                  It wasn't really your for feeling paranoid. It really wasn't. You wished. When no one was watching, you threw an illusion over yourself, disappearing causing an alarm to go off in Roy's head. Shit.
                                                  Your grip on him was gone too. He quickly rushed over to Oliver, murmuring in his ear that you were gone. Dinah quickly excused herself, she finds you down in the Arrow Cave, rocking back and forth, listening to Beethoven. 
                                                  Dinah sat down next to you, gently running her fingers through your hair. "I know this is difficult to you," Dinah softly said. "Believe me, it was hard for us when we had to keep our identities a secret but we got into the habit of hiding it and you will too someday. You're still adjusting to all of this, you will get used to it someday. Someday."

~later that night~

                                                Oliver and Dinah watched you from your doorframe as you slept peacefully. "I'm scared of leaving her alone," Dinah admits. "Me too," Oliver admits. "Every time she used her abilities she can see the fears. She sees them every single damn day, even when she sleeps. It takes hours to get her to calm down, she hardly gets enough sleep to stay awake," said Dinah. "Maybe we should do it. Let Atom put her in that same pod filled with liquid Lex put her in. At least we know Atom won't hurt her."
                                              As soon as the door to your bedroom shut, you turned around to face the door. You heard everything. You slid your hand underneath your pillow and pulled out a small handgun, it was fully loaded. You turned the safety off and cocked it.
                                               "Hey," Roy said to Dinah and Oliver. "Have any of you seen a small handgun? Jason left it in my bedroom so I can make some adjustments to it and now I can't find it," Roy explained. "I haven't been in your room," Dinah told him. "Neither have I," said Oliver, realization hit all three of them and bolted.
                                               Roy reached your bedroom first. The window was open, the gun was on your bed but unused. It was warm too meaning you just let go of it.
                                                Professor Ivo added another code to his latest project with Queen Bee watching over him. "Are you certain about this?" She questioned. "Yes, yes. Lex and I worked on this for ages," Ivo replied. "Take a look at her! She's under our every command! As long as that Neuron-chip is still in place it will be perfectly fine. That 'liquid' Atom found was just a diversion giving me perfect time to finish up the chip. Now, nothing can stop us from wielding Illusion. Nothing."

Six hundred words exactly. Aside from this. I don't have any good ideas to continue this so I guess this series is done for now. Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, and request!