Fae Mates

Pairing: Damian Wayne x Whitethorn!reader
Warning: Jason
Note: crossover with The Throne Of Glass series. Read it, I highly recommend it. Also, I know you guys love the Batboys as do I, but please request non-Batboys characters. 
Requested by: no one

                                                           Phoenix, that was your name, or at least, your nickname. Your father, Rowan Whitethorn, had the ability to shift into an eagle while you were able to shift into a phoenix, hence your nickname. The Phoenix. The people of Terrasan call you that as did the people of Gotham. You found a portal to another world, and you found yourself drawn to it. Very occasionally, you would help one of the many vigilantes out. Mainly Batman and Robin. 
                                                              While you helped the people of Gotham, you also searched for your mate. Your father waited for three centuries to find his true mate, your stepmother. Your biological mother was killed during a war. Not only did you have the ability to shift into a phoenix, you were able to shift into a wolf as well. Since you are only fifty years old, you are still a child. In your fae form, you look like a small ten-year-old girl. Finding a mate at a young age was rare, staying with your mate for that long is even rarer. 
                                                                As far as you remember, your father and his cadre often bedded as many fae females they can find. This was before your father married your stepmother. Your tiny little paws padded against the rough ground as you walked around the streets of Gotham. You saw the Bat symbol go up in the air and you took off running, knowing Batman, he will be bringing Robin with him. 
                                                                 You skidded to a stop when you found Batman, Robin, and Commissioner Gordon speaking. You plopped yourself down and listen intensely. Joker was out again making you huff at the news, he's always out of Arkham. Before jumping off the roof, Robin managed to scratch your ears, you leaned over the edge of the roof before jumping off, shifting into a phoenix. 
                                                                    You followed Robin and Batman, they reached a warehouse and slipped through. You perched on a beam and balanced yourself, you watched Batman and Robin take down the goons without a problem. You heard the same boring speech of "it's over, Joker" from Batman, you saw Harley pulling out a gun and aiming at Robin, you dove down and snatched it from her. "Ooooh, pretty birdie," Joker said in awe, you dove down again scratching Joker's face. "Why you little bi-." Joker starts, you shifted and into your fae form and blasted ice at Joker and Harley. "Maybe you should've known to never hurt my mate." You hissed. "Mate?" Robin repeated. 
                                                                       Batman decided to bring you back to the Batcave, there, you explained what you meant by mate. There was a claiming mark on Robin's collarbone and Robin pulled it down, revealing a tattoo that consisted a wolf and a phoenix. "Well," Robin starts. "My name is Damian Wayne. I would like to hear more about your kind." 

This did not go as I had hoped. Anyways, vote, comment, and request!