Hallucination

Pairing: team x reader
Warning: some cursing
Note: part 2 of Illusion
Requested by: no one

                                              You gasped when the pod opened up, you fell to your knees, gasping for air and coughing up liquid. You heard footsteps and they stopped right in front of you. You looked up to see the man who had put you in there. "Hello, child," the man greeted. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Like hell," you rasped. "Good," said the man. "Get up. I have another mission for you." 
                                               You slowly got up to your feet, shivering because of the liquid.  You slid into a chair, still shivering. The man pulled up holographic information of your next target. "You recognized them, don't you?" The man asked, smiling. "I do," you answered. "Good. I want you to kill them." 

~meanwhile~

                                                Oliver stared at a family photo the consisted of him, Dinah, Roy, and a happy little baby girl. His baby girl. "Hey," Dinah quietly said. "You okay?" Oliver pinched the bridge of his nose. "No," Oliver said. "Dinah, do you remember her? Our sweet little baby girl?" Dinah walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him. "I do," Dinah said. "Of course, I miss her too. Roy does too. Dad said there's no trace of her anywhere, not even Batman can find her." 

~back to you~

                                               The manor looked familiar. Very familiar. You quietly opened a window and slipped inside, shutting the window behind you. You ducked into cover when you heard footsteps, a red-haired boy stepped into view, he stopped in front of a large family photo. Underneath it, it said "Oliver J. Queen, Dinah Lance Queen, Roy W. Harper Queen, and Y/n Queen" the boy sighs. "Where are you, Y/n?" He quietly murmured then continued on his way. 
                                                 You stood in front of the photo, staring at it. Questions going through your head. Why did he say my name? Does he know me? Is that me in the photo? If so, what happened to me? Did they......give me up? 
                                                   You shook your head at the last question. You concluded there is no way they could have given you up, they looked so happy with you in their arms. You heard incoming footsteps and you dove into cover again. "Dinah, I still think she's out there," a man said. "I know, Ollie, but she's been missing for nearly eleven years," a woman said. "Dinah, I am certain she's out there. Alone, and shaken up. She's our child, Dinah. Our flesh and blood, we can't give Y/n up," the man, Ollie, said. "I'm not saying I want her gone, Oliver. I'm just saying she may not even be alive," Dinah pointed out. "Oliver, I love Y/n as much as you do, of course, I have to love her. She's my daughter, I carried and gave birth to her." 
                                                      The conversation continued as they walked away. Your heart was beating so fast and hard, questions continued running through your head. Was everything you were told a lie? Were they your parents? What happened to you exactly? You stepped into the light again, watching Oliver and Dinah walk away. Your comm static. "Illusion, finish your damn mission. Now!" The man growled. "Finish it! They're so close! Finish the goddamn mission!" 
                                                        You pulled the comm from your ear and stared at it, listening to him drone on about finishing the mission. You dropped it then crushed it with your foot. Yous slipped out of the manor then into the darkness of Star City. 
                                                         Roy walked back to the picture again only to stop when he saw pieces of what looked like a comm. Roy picked it up and inspected it with one word in his head. Intruder. 

~mini time skip~

                                                         "It can't be her," Oliver murmured to himself as he watched a security camera. "It's a possibility," Dinah said. "I don't believe it," said Roy. "You said she went missing," said Roy. "Well, she's well and alive." Oliver shook his head. He could hardly recognize her. "What happened to you eleven years ago?" 

I think I forgot to mention you're an eleven-year-old girl. Well, now you know. I ALSO REPEAT! THE SHADOWHUNTERS/MORTAL DEVICES/INFERNAL DEVICES RP IS UP. NO ONE HAS SIGNED UP YET!