Save Or Kill?

Pairing: Infinity War cast x daughter!reader
Warning: some cursing
Note: unlike your uncle, you work for Marvel. You portray as Thalia, Loki's daughter. You and the cast of Infinity War are being interviewed and play Save Or Kill. Also! Please comment down below which one you would save! I will be writing down my answers at the end. 
Requested by: no one

                                              "Hello, Pom, Benedict, Tom, Tom, and Y/n," the interviewer greeted, everyone voiced "hello" back. "So, how's South Korea for you five?" The interviewer asked. "Great, I love the culture," you replied. "It's absolutely amazing. The food is great," Tom Holland agrees. "Right. Let's continue on with the interview then." 
                                                "All right," the interviewer starts. "We are going to play Save Or Kill," said the interviewer. "This should be fun," said Pom. "I feel like Y/n will be crying at the end of this interview," Benedict chuckles. "I would love to punch you, Ben, but I'm squashed between the two Toms," you replied, the interviewer laughs. "Let's get started then," said the interviewer. "All right. First one is Supernatural or The Walking Dead," you slumped in your seat. "I'm already dead!"
                                                  "Okay, next one is Dick Grayson aka Nightwing or Jason Todd aka Red Hood," everyone's gaze landed on you, you were going to explode soon. "She's going to cry if you keep bringing anything she has an obsession with," Tom(Holland) said. "She's already crying," Tom(Hiddleston) points out, Tom(Holland) awkwardly wraps his arm around you. "It's okay, Y/n. Things will get better." 
                                                   He kept listing off fandoms you absolutely love.  Star Wars or Star Trek, Glee or Hamilton, K-Pop or J-Pop, The Flash or the Arrow. "I hate this," you groaned, you rested your head against Tom's(Hiddleston) shoulder. "Come on, Y/n. It's not that bad," Benedict told you. "I agree," said Pom. "Next one is Doctor Who or Sherlock," the interviewer said. "Doctor Who," you immediately said, Benedict gave you a glare. "Traitor," Benedict mumbled. 
                                                     "All right, that's all I have for you today. Thank you," said the interviewer, getting up from his seat. "Sure thing," you answered with a strained smile. The minute he was gone, you said. "Fuck you, bitch." "Watch that mouth of yours, young lady." 

~meanwhile~

                                                       Ben Affleck shakes his head as his niece was in pain. "Of course, she's in pain." 

1. Supernatural or the Walking Dead

A: the Walking Dead. Sorry, Supernatural

2. Dick Grayson or Jason Todd

A: Jason Todd. Sorry, Dick

3. Star Wars or Star Trek

A: Star Wars. Never watched Star Trek

4. Glee or Hamilton

A: Glee

5. K-Pop or J-Pop

A: J-Pop. What? Just because I'm Korean you expect me to like J-Pop? I don't have to like everything about Korea

6. The Flash or Arrow

A: Arrow, I only watched half an episode of season one episode one of Flash. Sorry, Grant.