Back From The Dead

Pairing: Damian Wayne x reader
Warning: resurrection?
Note: part 2 of Saying Goodbye
Requested by: no one

                                             'Where am I?' Is the first thing that ran in your head, the next question was. 'Why am I in a glass case like Snow White?' You realized you still had your sword, you carefully held the sword by its blade then hit the ceiling of the case with the hilt. You repeatedly did it until it broke. Freedom.
You slipped out of the case, knees all shaky. You found a headstone surrounded by flowers. You read 'here lies Y/n Whitethorn Ashryver Galathynius.  A soldier, a warrior, a lover, and a daughter. December 29, 1918-December 29, 2018'
'I'm.......dead?' You thought, you looked down at your hands, you looked fine. You grabbed your sword then quickly left the meadow, breathing hard. You wondered if you could shift and you did. Into a small hawk. You flew out of a small cave then out into some city.
                                                You saw a sign that said 'welcome to Gotham!' In bold letters. 'Gotham sure is ugly' you thought. You shifted back into your Fae form, you plopped yourself down on a rooftop, letting Gotham's poor weather rain down on you.
All of a sudden, you saw bright lights going off. You climbed to your feet as a bat symbol appeared in the sky. You remembered someone telling you what that symbol meant. 'It means Batman and his sidekick, Robin, are needed' a boy told you. That boy. You vaguely remember him. Green eyes and black hair and....a kiss?
You saw two figures running across several rooftops. You shifted into a hawk and followed them.

~mini time skip~

It wasn't that hard following their scents to a large mansion. Robin in particular. Something about his scent made him intriguing and you didn't know why. Why? Why is he so intriguing? Is it because his scent was all over your resting place?
                                                    You perched(no pun intended) on his windowsill, watching him in a non-creepy way. His dog saw you and started barking, running up to the window and scratching at it. Robin scowled and scolded the dog, pulling the dog away then looked up at you.
                                                    He opened the window open, pulling on a thick leather glove on allowing you to settle on the leather glove. "Well, hello there," said Robin. "What a fine specimen you are," you fluttered your wings a bit. "You remind me of someone," Robin continued. "A girl I once loved. Her name was Y/n. Y/n Whitethorn Ashryver Galathynius, princess of Terresan."
                                                    The world spun, it took a long time to process everything as Robin packed his belongings up for school. You. He was madly in love with you. Everything makes sense now. It makes sense why his scent was so familiar. Because you were with him twenty-four seven. You had to tell him. Question is; how?
                                                      Meanwhile, Aedion Ashryver came by the meadow, he was unable to come see her before because of a problem stirring in the mountains. He dropped the bouquet he had in his hand. The glass case is broken, the princess is gone along with her sword. There was only one scent. One he has not smelt in years. Yours. 'It's not possible' Aedion thought. 'She's dead. She took a spear straight through her chest, barely saving Rowan's life. There's no rutting way she's alive from that'