Gala

Pairing: Damian Wayne x Sophia Luthor
Warning: none
Note: sorry it took so long to get this one done. I forgot about it then found it while scrolling through. Whoops. 
Requested by: TheRogueArtist

                                                              Galas, Sophia always attended as did her sister, Lena. Every time there was a gala, Lena always dragged her around but Sophia was always gets lost in how "marvelous" everything looked. The gala Sophia and Lena are currently attending is hosted by Bruce Wayne. 
                                                                 While her sister was busy speaking to Bruce Wayne about her past. Sophia gets sick of it as well as speaking to snobbish people, Damian spots her in the crowd as she makes her way to a balcony. "Hey, little D," Dick greeted, when Damian didn't respond, Dick followed his line of sight then grinned. "Get her, Little D. Before someone else does." 
                                                                    As Damian followed after Sophia, Damian's mind was filled with thoughts of how to speak to her. Before he knew it, he was nearing the balcony then worked up the courage to speak to her. Speaking to Sophia was easy, it was smooth, instead of being awkward and hard. Both then realized, finding the right "party-partner" was all they needed.