Sleepy Mornings

Pairing: Dick Grayson x reader
Warning: a bit short, I think it's a drabble?
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

                                              Mornings are great depending on who you're talking to, but it's even better with your cuddly, hot husband. You woke up first, Dick's arm tightly wrapped around your waist. Ah, mornings are great. You felt someone shifting in between you and your husband, you looked down to see your three-year-old son, John. He yawned and looked up at you, his bright blue eyes meeting yours and he let out a small giggle, you smiled and slid out of bed, carefully though and picked up John.
                                               Dick stirred from his sleep, the other side of the bed was empty but warm, his wife must have left the bed not too long ago. He smelled food coming from the kitchen and light giggling from his son. He got up and shuffled over to the kitchen. The sight he saw made him smile, it was an adorable sight. You had John on the counter with one arm tightly wrapped around him so he doesn't fall while the other had the pan, flipping a pancake. John had flour all over his mouth and nose while you had some on your cheek. 
                                                Dick leaned against the wall, watching, John was the first to notice. "Tati!" (*Daddy!*) John cheered, making grabbing motions. You looked over with a huge smile on your face. "Hey, Dick," you greeted. "Hey," Dick greeted back, he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He pressed a kiss to your neck and sighed happily. Yeah, mornings are great.