Swear Jar

Pairing: father!Jason Todd x mother!reader
Warning: lots and lots of cursing
Note: you have a son and Jason had promised you he'd watch his mouth but he keeps on breaking it. So, you got an idea. The swear jar. 
Requested by: no one

                                              "FUCKING HELL!" Jason yelled. "Another dollar in the jar," you said tiredly, holding the jar with one hand towards your husband. "This is the worst idea you ever had," Jason grumbled stuffing a dollar bill into the jar. "Last I counted I had a hundred and ninety-eight dollars," you told him. "And that makes a hundred and ninety-nine." Jason scowled at you.
                                                 "Shit, fuck, hell, damn," you listed off while twirling the jar of money. "You curse so much that I only remember those. You said curses I've never even heard of," Jason scowled. "Why don't you put money in there! You just cursed!" Jason scowled. "That's because I don't curse as much as you do," you fired back. "I'm starting to see what Tim said about you. I remember on our wedding day he told me to expect a lot of yelling and cursing. I knew you cursed a lot but I never thought it'd go on when we had a son." 
                                                    Jason grimaced a bit and he sighs. "Baby, I'm sorry," Jason said, he sat down beside you and leaned over to kiss your temple. "I'm just having a frustrating week," you rested your head on Jason's neck. "I know you are, Jay. I know you are." 

~that night~

                                                     You woke up to a voice over the baby monitor, it was Jason. "I know I promised you both that I'd stop cursing but as you can tell I'm having a bit of a difficult time lately. When your ma came into my life, I wasn't sure I was ready to be in a relationship with her, and guess what? She proved me wrong. Then I started to doubt about having a family and she proved me wrong again. Your ma is a good woman and I hope you'll find someone like her too when you're older, I want you to be happy. I love you, I love you both very, very, very much. Don't forget it. I'll keep on telling you, even if you tell me to stop I won't stop reminding you that I love you and your ma, okay, little one?" 
                                                      You smiled, you got out of bed quietly, you spotted Jason sitting in the rocking chair with your son cradled in his arms. "Hey, you," you softly greeted, Jason looked back. "Hey, you."