Time To Say Goodbye

Pairing: Jason Todd x daughter!reader
Warning: death, cursing
Note: not gonna say anything
Requested by: no one

~five years ago~

                               "You're her mother! I can't take care of myself!" Jason shouted at a woman. "I don't fucking care!" The woman shouted back and the door slammed shut. Jason scowled then carefully picked you up. "Don't worry, baby girl. I'm going to take good care of you." 

~four years ago~

                                 "Dada!" You cheered, Dick handed you over to Jason and you snuggled into his leather jacket. "How was she?" Jason asked. "A little angel," Dick cooed, bopping your nose making you giggle. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," Jason said. "Come on, baby girl. Let's go home." 

~three years ago~

                                    "Daddy! Look!" You squealed, holding up a piece of paper, Jason took it and smiled. "Nice, baby girl. Let's put it riiiiiiight here," Jason said, using a magnet to hold the drawing on the fridge. 

~two years ago~

                                      Jason tucked you into bed, brushing some hair out of your eyes before kissing your forehead. "I love you, baby girl." Jason softly murmured and turned to leave. "Love you too, Daddy." 

~one year ago~

                                        Jason cradled your cold body in his arms. 

~present day~

                                        Jason stared at your headstone. You would have been five by now. As he turned away, he looked back only to see someone standing over your headstone. You. You waved at him and he blinked only to see you gone. He felt something that felt like a cold kiss on his cheek and a "I love you, Daddy. Always and forever but now, it's time for you to say goodbye."