Fireheart

Pairing: Connor Kent x reader
Warning: one. curse word. I swear. It's just one. 
Note: you have the ability to control fire. I, uh, hope you like the armor I've chosen. I am also writing an original book
Requested by: no one

                                               "Recognized Fireheart. B15." The zeta tube announced, everyone on the team looked up in confusion. Who is this "Fireheart"? When you stepped out of the tube, the first person that greeted you was Kid Flash with a cocky smile. You already knew who he was and how he normally speaks to girls. You gave him a deadly glare and he backed away making Robin let out a small laugh. 
                                               Every time you come to Mount Justice a team member will catch you using your ability. Fire hence your name Fireheart. Nobody knows why or how you got the name nor do you wish to tell. Superboy, or Connor as you came to know, has no fear of you because of his invulnerability. "I do not understand. You are part human yet you are not afraid," you admitted. "I suppose Superman's genetics is overpowering the human one," Connor answered, he waved his hand over the fire in your palm then placed his hand on top of yours and had no reaction. 
                                               "Just tickles," Connor admits, releasing your hand. "Truly?" You questioned. "Truly," Connor repeats. "What a load of bullshit."