Cured

Pairing: Oliver Queen x Dinah Lance x child!reader
Warning: none
Note: part 4(I think) of Illusion. I'm sorry it took so long.
Requested by: no one

                                              You rocked back and forth, whimpering. Ever since Atom started making a cure to your problem each one did not work so that means a lot of needles for you. After the fiftieth needle, Superman had to hold you down while Martian Manhunter soothed you mentally.
You knew they were only trying to help you, you really did but it's bringing back a lot of nasty memories. You heard the door open, a hand gently rested on top of your head and ruffled your matted hair. "Hey." Green Arrow softly said, you said nothing as he pulled you close to him.
It helped, having one or both of your parents with you. You felt calm with them around, especially when Atom had a new syringe ready. Martian Manhunter has suggested going through your head and get rid of it inside out but Atom countered back by saying it could damage your brain.
"I don't know about this," said Black Canary. "I'm sorry, Canary, but I guess it's our only choice now," said Atom. "There's no other way to get rid of this, this, this thing," said Atom. "I'm sorry."
"Luthor said there's no cure to your abilities, Y/n," Green Arrow softly said to you, he's running his fingers through your messy hair, smoothing it out. "None, but we had hope. Hope that Atom could find a way to cure you, so that you can come back home. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to help you, I'm sorry that I believed you were dead, I am so sorry. So sorry that you had to go through all of this by yourself."
The door slid open, Bumblebee stepped out. "We're trying something new," she told him. "We're going inside of her through her blood."

~mini time skip~

"Are you sure this is safe?" Green Arrow demands. "Most likely," Atom replied. "Most likely?!?" Canary repeats angrily. "You mean it can kill her?!?" Atom quickly said. "No, no, no, no! I meant, it can be discomforting that's all. Just a slight discomfort."
An hour later, you were out because of the anesthetic. Atom and Bumblebee made their way to your brain. They were met with some sort of electrical neurons and attacked them. Cut off one and two more takes its place. They had no choice, they had to go back.
"She's stuck like this," Atom reports. "I'm sorry, Green Arrow and Black Canary. I'm afraid your little girl will be like this for the rest of her life."

Should I continue this? I kinda want to but I don't want to at the same time.