Bars And Fights

Pairing: Jason Todd x reader
Warning: none? Oh wait, cursing!
Note: you own a bar and a certain leather jacket man catches your eye
Requested by: no one

                                             There he is again, the same man that's been coming to your bar ever. Single. Fucking. Day. He wasn't alone though, a red-haired man was right behind him. The leather jacket man pulled up a stool and ordered his normal drink. Jack and whiskey. His red-haired friend ordered a shot of whiskey and a coke then went off to flirt with one of your co-workers. "So," the leather jacket man starts. "What's your name, pretty lady?" You snorted as you washed a shot glass with a cloth. "That's none of your business," you said. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," the man said, grinning at you. "Fuck off, asshole," you said. "The name is Jason, not asshole," he fired back. "Well, Jason," you started. "Get the fuck out of my bar." 
                                               And he did but he always came back the next day at the same time. Eventually, you gave up trying to get him to stop and started to ignore him. As you passed by a group of bikers, a hand grabbed yours and pulled you to someone's lap. "Hey there, purty lady. Wanna come home with me tonight?" A drunk biker asked you, grinding you. "Get off of me!" You shouted, driving your dominate elbow straight to his face making him howl and let you go then another fist came flying towards the biker's face making a satisfying crunch of a bone breaking. "When a lady says let go you let the fuck go," Jason snarled at the biker, he then pulled out his gun then pointed it at the biker. "I suggest you get the hell out." 
                                             "And stay the hell away from her!" Jason shouts after the running bikers, everyone in the bar was staring at Jason. "Go back to your business," you calmly said, you pulled out a bottle of Jack from underneath the counter then cracked it open then poured it into two glasses. "Here," you said, sliding it over to Jason. "Thanks," Jason grumbled, finishing it in one gulp. "You all right?" Jason asked you. "Fine. I'm used to it," you said, pouring another shot. "You know, there is a reason why I keep coming here," Jason starts. "And that damn reason is to make sure nothing happens to you," you glanced at Jason then back to your glass of Jack. "I can take care of myself," you told him. "Really? Like that biker incident a few minutes ago? Sweetheart, you couldn't even handle him," Jason said. "Then what do you want me to do? Close down my business? Hell no! I worked so damn hard to get this business up and running and I am not closing it because of some shitbag wanting to get laid!" You snap. "You got a boyfriend or something?" Asked Jason. "No, why?" You answered. "How about this, you, me at the diner a block away from here after you close the bar for the night. If you liked our little daye then we can go on a second one then a third then a fourth and so on. If you really like me then maybe we can run this bar together." 
                                             "I think you got yourself a deal."