"I Can Do It, Daddy!" "I Can't Do It, Daddy."

Pairing: Father!Oliver Queen x child!reader
Warning: cuteness 
Note: you are four years old and look exactly like your daddy, Oliver Queen. You often want to do things by yourself, wanting to be independent at a young age. 
Requested by: no one

                                                              Ever since you started speaking in full sentences, Oliver always heard. "I can do it, Daddy!" Sometimes you could, other times you couldn't. Oliver found it adorable when you pouted when you couldn't do it. While Oliver filled out papers for the company, he often glanced up to check on you, you were coloring in the blank spots of your coloring book. Felicity walked in with a cup of coffee and a box of crayons for you, she placed it down, ruffled your nicely curled hair before handing you the box of crayons and placing the cup down for Oliver. 
                                                              "She seems eager to finish it," Felicity stated, looking at you making Oliver chuckle. "Hey, if that's what's going to keep her quiet while I finish, I think it's worth getting," Oliver answered. "She looks so serious when she's coloring," Felicity lightly laughed. "I once asked her how well her drawing is and she told me she was serious about keeping herself from drawing out the lines," Oliver laughed before leaning in the chair. "Well, she's my daughter. Nobody is going to change that." 
                                                                 As your father and Felicity continued speaking, you finally finished coloring. "Daddy! Daddy! Look! I did it!" You cheered, running over to him in glee. "Well, that's great, sweetheart," your father said, picking you up and placing you down in his lap. "I, unfortunately, have a meeting to get to so that means you'll be heading home with Diggle, okay?" The smile faded from your face and an immediate pout was formed. "Don't use that attitude, young lady," your father scolded you, you refused to stop pouting. "Y/n, I'm serious. Stop. You're going home whether you like it or not."
                                                                  And he was serious. You found yourself trying to squirm out of Diggle's grip as he carried you to the car. "Let. go!" You demand, still squirming. "Sorry, Y/n. Your dad told me to take you home so I'm taking you home," Diggle answered, shouldering you to the other side. "I don't wanna go home!" 
                                                                    As Diggle drove home, you angrily pouted in the back with your arms crossed. Diggle stopped the car when he reached Queen Manor and helped you out, Thea met you at the entrance and saw your angry pout. "Aw, is Y/n mad," Thea cooed, picking you up and you huffed. "More like pissed," Diggle answered. "I need to head back, Thea. Can you look after her?" Thea looked like she was offended. "Of course I can take care of my niece, you!"
                                                                     Thea actually did quite a lot with you, trying to get you to stop pouting but it did nothing. When Oliver came back, he found you trying to grab a stuffed animal that was placed on a shelf too high for you making Oliver chuckle and walk over, grabbing it for you. "I can't do it, Daddy," you pouted at him, Oliver pulled you close, kissing the back of your head. "You don't have to do everything by yourself, baby girl."