Restless

I could not believe what Ellie told me back at Pott's. All this time that Prez had been telling me that there is this girl he wanted me to meet, and it was her, his niece! She is more beautiful than he even described! There is just something about her, and I want to get to know her better. She knows and accepts the MC lifestyle, and that is something Jana and Amber couldn't do. Jana was more focus on being a diva, shopping, sleeping with whatever guy had the biggest bank account no matter what country we were in, and Amber, little miss Amber, she didn't like me riding, didn't like the club, always tried to make me into someone I wasn't. I know Ellie isn't any of those things.

I followed Ellie back to her place after she dropped Chase off just to make sure she was ok since she had been drinking. We pull up and I see Prez bike in the drive. I pull the bike up in the drive behind her car and kill the engine. Ellie gets out and walk over to me. "Thanks for following me home, you didn't have to" she said so sweetly. "It's the least I could do, I had to make sure you go home safe. What's Prez bike doing here?" Before I could answer Clifford came out the front door, no shirt in his boxers, "Ellie, what the hell? What goon did you bring home now? If you say Drew I swear to God I'm cutting his balls off!" Well, Cliff, I think you know who I brought home tonight". "I do? Who the hell is it?" "Cliff, it's BOSS!"
"BOSS you mean Brantley, you're shutting me!" "You don't know his ass!" "Hey Pres what's going on brotha!" I reach over and shake his hand.

Cliff looked so confused, "Ellie, get me a shot woman and a beer!" "Cliff, I ain't your waitress and I sure as hell ain't your old lady, get up off your lazy ass and get it yourself!" Ellie yelled in response to him. Girl does have spunk, and I like it probably more than I should. "Boss, what are you doing at our house?" "Well, my brother told me to meet him at a party, which that's how I met Ellie, overheard a conversation between her and Drew which is a douche by the way, we decided to go out somewhere that we could talk. Went out to Potts Farm then picked Chase up and dropped him off and then I followed her home." "so, what do you think about her? You know I've been trying to set you up forever since that Amber fiasco." "I know Prez I know. I just wasn't feeling it, and she never came around."
We sat on the back deck drinking beers me having water since I was sober now. "I saw how she looks at you B, you're something special. She only has brought Drew back here to the house, and they have been whatever they are since she was in high school, and honestly, they are just waiting until someone better comes along. Brantley, I can see that person is you. Like it or not, Mr. Single for Life she may be the one to change that." Cliff told Brantley knowing he needed to hear if. "Hey B, you got your guitar?" Nah, I don't got one with me, you got that extra one you hide from everyone, Cliff?" "Yeah, Boss I do, upstairs in the guest room. Go get it. I want to hear my song." "Back in a few"!

I walked upstairs to get the guitar, and I stopped short when Ellie's door was open and she stood there her back to me in a black Harley tank, Victoria's Secret lounge pants brushing her hair. "Uh hmm" she whirled around, "Brantley! What are you doing here?" She asked all feverishly. "Pres wanted the guitar he keeps here" "he keeps a guitar? Since when?" "Since I come hang out with him when I need a break from crap or to talk."
Walking into her room, I could feel there was something between us, I want nothing more than to kiss her and spend the night making love to her, but I am a southern gentleman and my mama raised me better. "Hey B," she said so sweetly as she walked to me, put her arms on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. "Yes, princess." "I am glad that I met you, but I have just one request. It's a small favor." What is it baby girl?" " I want a kiss, a real knock your socks off, make your toes curl kiss, think you're up for the challenge?" "Baby girl, see thing is, I'm more than up for that challenge!" He stepped closer to me, when I looked into his eyes, his expression was intense. He put his hand under my chin and tilted it upwards and covered her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. She responded immediately, surprising herself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and Ellie opened her mouth with a low moan. The electricity between them was undeniable!
"Boss! Where's that guitar?" Cliff yelled from the back porch. Brantley broke the kiss and Laid his head on mine "yeah, about that guitar, you know where he keeps it?" "Yeah, c'mon let's go. We can finish that later and gave him a wink."
"So old man, what am I playing?" "Boss, play me my song" he started the chords to Modern Day:
I set out one night in the fast lane bound for freedom
In a truck that daddy bought me
And money mom had saved for school