T-shirt

Brantley POV

Ellie swatted me on the butt and told me to let her take a shower. I needed a cold shower after that hot kiss we shared in the kitchen, and especially now knowing she's in the shower and will be wearing my favorite shirt in a matter of minutes.  I gathered up a pair of Under Armour ball shorts and underwear and left her a pair of sweatpants on the bed just in case she wanted to put them on and headed towards the guest shower. It was taking all the self control I had in order to not join her right now. I wanted so bad to take her and show her just how bad I wanted to be with her, but I was being the gentleman Mama raised me to be. About that time my phone rings, and it was Kolby.
"Hey brother, what's going on?" I asked  answering the call. Only time he usually calls this late is when he's drunk and needs a ride home from a party.
"Not much B, just wanted to see how the benefit went today and to tell you that I'm sorry I couldn't make it" Kolby responded.
"So what you getting into tonight lil brother?" I asked, secretly wishing he didn't need me to go bail him out.
"Me and the guys are at Bulldawgs, hanging out and playing pool. Calling to see if you wanted to come hang for a bit" I could already tell he was well on his way to being drunk.

"Sorry man I'm busy. Just got back from the benefit show, I'm bout to get in the shower and hang here and watch a movie" I replied.

"I know that tone. You got company don't you?  Ellie with you?" Kolby asked.

"If you must know dickhead, yeah she's here" I replied giving my brother hell.

"Ok man, I'll let you go. Don't do nothing I wouldn't do" Kolby replies laughing.

"Bro, trust me I probably will, and more. Talk to you later. And don't show up and walk in like you always do!"  I told him and hung up.

I walked to the shower and got in, it was freezing, but I had to still calm myself down. I wanted her more than I ever wanted any girl, even Amber, and we were together for years. Amber didn't get me, she didn't get nor like the lifestyle I lived, but that was a part of me. She always was trying to change me and make me into the person who fit in with their world, her being a beauty queen and doing pageants, having to always look her best and complaining when I wanted to just wear a black shirt and jeans to dinner because I wasn't dressed up enough for her. Her brother is a doctor, her ex-husband is some executive for Coca-Cola so she has the money and life she wanted, but she moved back to Commerce and teaches at a school and is always trying to get me back, I don't want it. Amber was a part of my life for many years, and while everyone thinks I got sober was because she left me, and maybe it was partly, the biggest part was because I was playing every show drunk off my ass and could remember what it felt like to have success and remember how it felt when I won an award.  My liver and pancreas were shot to hell and I was in pain, the pills masked it, but I was slowly killing myself. I didn't want Amber back, we have been done for years. The girl I want is in my shower going to be wearing my favorite shirt, and she gets me and I know she won't try and change me. She loves the MC lifestyle, it's as much a part of her as it is me.

I walked down the stairs and see Ellie curled up on the couch in nothing but my shirt scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch. I walked over to the couch leaned down and kissed her neck and whispered in her ear "I think I like that shirt on you better than on me." 

"That's good because you aren't getting it back" she said smiling as she turned around when she looked into my eyes she started to bite her lip.

"Oh I'm not?  I'm kinda partial to the shirt princess" I replied toying with her. It was my favorite shirt, but it looks a helluva lot better on her.

"Well you see outlaw, I love it because it smells like you, and because it's yours. So you're not getting it back" Ellie whispered as she kissed my neck and my ear toying with my earrings.