Our Next Chapter

The next few months were a whirlwind since we had gotten back from the honeymoon. I never wanted to leave, but duty calls, Ellie!  we gotta leave or we are gonna be late" I called out. No answer.  "Ellie!" I called out again and still no answer. Feeling like something  was wrong I ran upstairs taking two at once and seen.the light on in our room and as I entered I saw the light in the bathroom on.  Walking  into the bathroom I saw Ellie hugging the toilet throwing up.  I got a hair band off the sink and tied her hair up. I hated seeing her like this, wishing I could do something to take the nausea away from her; but according to her, I was the reason for this.

We had a gender reveal party planned for this afternoon, nothing big just mama and Kolby, the MC, Melissa and her family, and a few close friends. No way in hell will Amber or her minions try and get past my gate, she has been trying to start shit again since we got back from the honeymoon. She chose to spread her legs and break my heart, Ellie put the pieces back together and showed me what true love is.

People has already contacted me wanting the official release, but I am not wanting to sell the announcement for money, not going to put a bounty on my child's head for the first photos. It will be up to us when we decide to share, not People, not Lyn, or Trish, or anyone but us.

About an hour or so later everyone was gathered outside just as anxious as I was. I had probably smoked ten cigarettes since Kolby brought the loaded baseballs to me with the powder. Plan was for me to hit a ball to find out what we are having. My hands were sweating so bad as I gripped the bat. "You ready, B?" Ellie shouted as she gripped the ball ready to toss it to me. I nodded, she tossed, I hit, and all I saw was pink dust flying everywhere.

Fuck me I will be in prison I thought to myself

Fuck me I will be in prison I thought to myself. Tears streamed down Ellie's face as did Mama's. I ran to her, picked her up and spun her around. This little girl already has me wrapped around her fingers and she isn't here yet. I dropped to my knees, kissed her swollen belly, and whispered, "hey baby girl, it's your daddy, we can't wait to meet you. But please, don't cause me to go to prison when you get older" Ellie laughed. "I love you so damn much B." And kissed me. My heart felt like it could burst.

Three Months Later

"OWWW" was all I heard before a pillow slapped me across the face at three a.m.  "what the fuck?" I mumbled half asleep. "Get your sorry ass up you dick, and take me to the hospital this is all your damn fault you prick.  OWWWW" was all I got before I heard a "swoosh." 

"Babe, did you pee the bed?" I asked, immediately questioning my choice of words.
"No, you asshole my water broke, and if you don't want to deliver your daughter, I suggest you wake Mama up and have her to go with us to the hospital. NOW BRANTLEY KEITH!" She was fiesty when she was in pain.

I woke mama up, told PJ where we was headed, then sped to the hospital. We barely made it to the delivery room, before Everliegh Faith Gilbert took her first breaths at 4:20 a.m. weighing in at 5lb 15oz and 18.5 inches long. She was about five weeks early, tiny, and perfect. I am not the crying type, but when I saw her eyes and heard her small whimper I cried like a baby. My life, was now complete, with Ellie and Everleigh, I felt whole.