Amusement parks and MC

After the whole fiasco with Ellie's mom, she was on edge more than usual. So, I decided to plan a day for us to just get out and be us, because tomorrow we were supposed to be hanging out with her best friend and the girls. The next morning when we got up I told her to dress comfortable because we would be gone all day. I had planned on visiting the Outlaws clubhouse in Louisville to see some of my buddies and a day at Kentucky Kingdom. I loved amusement parks, and I know she said she went here all the time growing up before she moved to Athens.
"B, where are we going?"
"Can't tell you Princess, it's a surprise, but trust me, you'll love it!" I put her helmet on her head and buckled it, then mine, climbed on the bike. Motioned to let PJ to standby and we were off, first we were headed to the amusement park, a little rollercoaster fun should take her mind off everything.
When we pulled off the highway and toward the gates she tapped me on the shoulder so she could ask me a question without having to scream over the bike.
"Are we going to some gun event here?"
"No, baby, almost better than that though"
What could be almost better than a gun event? Ellie thought to herself. I pulled the bike over to park by the entrance to Kentucky Kingdom, and that's when it hit her.
"B! Are we really going there? I have been there since I moved to Athens!"
"I know baby, that's why I brought you here. I know how much you loved it as a kid. Let's forget yesterday happened. Go have some fun, ok baby?" I replied and kissed her on her forehead.
"Have I told you how much I love you?"
"Only every day!"
We walked up to the ticket booth, got the tickets and we entered the park. We played games, rode every rollercoaster they had, and every non kiddie ride we could, except for Fear fall because Ellie refuses to ride it, no matter how many times I called her chicken. That's when she threatened to buy a snake and hide it on the bus even promised to get PJ, Ben, and Noah in on it. When I told her I would chain her in a room full of clowns she dropped the snake idea. The waterpark was closed, so we weren't able to do that, I made a mental note to being her back when it was.
We left around 4 o'clock, and headed toward the outlaws MC clubhouse. I hadn't been there in years, and I was looking forward to seeing some old biker buddies. The building looked a lot different than it did the last time I was there. I parked my bike and Ellie and I walked in. "Well look what the dog done dragged in everybody, if it ain't Boss here and miss Ellie now!" Richard the VP said and he grabbed B into a hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How long you on for brother? Just til
Friday, got a show at YUM center then we head to St. Louis. Ellie grew up here before she took Prez and moved to Athens. "So you're the reason he left us?" They laughed as they asked her.
"Guilty as charged."
"So, miss Ellie, we heard about what you did". Daisies snakes wife said.
"Which one are we talking about bc there's a couple things I've done" I replied.
"How you were able to snag the most eligible bad boy of country and MC life!"
"Oh that one! All I did was tell someone I was gonna find me a big, bad, biker to fuck and here he walked up and well we've been together since. He's kinda alpha male and caveman just to tell you" I laughed. I heard a growl behind me and he was staring at me through his green eyes. "See what I mean, caveman" the whole club erupted into laughter.
"Now, Ellie, what's this other thing you need to let us in on?"
"I beat the shit outta some sweet butt and banned her from the club"
"Damn girl! When did you get those kind of powers though? No female has them unless...
"Unless your marrying the VP of the club" I said as I held up my left hand. Sadie screamed, then let out a horrendously loud whistle, and said at the top of her lungs ""outlaws drop your beer and head to the middle, we have an announcement! Boss here and Miss Ellie are getting hitched! The Jefferson chapter already knows, Cliff done gave his approval, so that means we will have to be taking a trip To GA soon! Congratulations you guys!"
Ellie walked over to me I kiss her and pick her up and twirl her around. How'd I get so lucky? I told the guys to come to the show and their tickets would be at will call.
We left, and went back down to Camp, and decided after it was dark to go skinny dipping in the creek and make a bonfire.