Giving in

The benefit was a huge success, after the show Brantley spent some time with the families of the injured and fallen, the mother of the soldier who died the night he was transported came up to us after the show and thanked us for organizing the event.  She told us that he had just gotten engaged and had just found out last week that his fiancée was expecting. That ripped my heart out because now he would never know his baby, that is one part of the military life that's so hard, you never know if you will come home from training or deployment. Brantley told her that her son died a hero and hugged her. His mom excused herself and walked back to those who were in attendance with her.

"Thank you so much for doing this B" I told him. The more I spend with him, the more amazing he becomes.  I've been a fan for years, but he never ceases to amaze me.

"Baby, I did a benefit for Chattanooga, and if it works out whenever a tragedy happens at another installation I will do it there. The USO tour I did several years ago helped to seal what I already knew. They give up everything, even their life for this country, their kids, sometimes they never get to see grow up. I will forever be indebted to them. They are truly heroes, whether they come home or not."

"Have I told you how awesome I think you are?" I said and stood on my toes and kissed him.

"Not today you haven't Baby Girl. Have I told you how sexy I think you are in those tight jeans and that itty bitty shirt?" He said smacking my butt.

"Not today you haven't outlaw" I replied smiling at him. He gave me that panty melting grin that makes me weak in the knees.

"How bout we get out of here?  What would you say to riding back to my place tonight?  We can grab some food or order pizza when we get back." Brantley said. We had been together for over a month, I had yet to go back to his place. We were always over at Cliffs, my house, or the clubhouse. We hadn't stayed the night together, hadn't even slept together yet, not that I was one to jump in the bed with a guy fast anyhow. Jay and I were together for about four months before we slept together, Drew and I well, we dated in high school off and on for two years, but never slept together until the week after he graduated and I was his first. Then we were on and off for about five years after that, mostly friends with benefits. But there was just something about Brantley that makes me want to break my own code and give in and seduce him.

"I like the sound of that. Why don't we just stop at a diner on the way?  I'm kinda hungry." I replied.

"Sounds good baby girl. I'm hungry myself."  He said. "Hey PJ!  We're gonna head out, get some food and go back to the house.  You got everything under control?" 

"We got it Boss. Y'all going back to Ellie's or the clubhouse?" PJ asked.

"Actually we are going to go back to my place." Brantley replied. "Ah get it girl" came from Ben and the rest of the band made cat calls.

"Can it Drummer boy!  You're just jealous because you can't get any!"  I told Ben trying not to laugh.

"Aww Ellie, that hurt!  I'm wounded" Ben said trying to act hurt.

"We'll see y'all later. PJ call if you need anything, but it better be an emergency" Brantley told PJ.

"Sure thing Boss" he responded. We grabbed out helmets, said our goodbyes to the MC and all the clubs who came, and left. I told Cliff that I was going to Brantley's house, he told me he was happy we had finally found each other and to be safe.

We stopped at a little 24hr diner off the highway and got something to eat. It was already eleven o'clock and we were starving. We ate dinner and got back on the road towards Maysville and Brantley's house. We pulled off the main road and onto the long country road he then cuts into a driveway and pulls up to a gate. "We're here" he calls over the rumble of the engine.

"We're where?" I ask "all I see is a gate". "Home" he replied as he pressed the code into the security box. Home. That word just did something to me when he said it. I hadn't felt a sense of longing like that since Drew and I broke up in high school the first time. The gates opened up and he motioned for us to go ahead.

The driveway was long, and the closer we got the more beautiful the view was. A log cabin house came into view, and it was gorgeous. Almost like something you'd see in a magazine. Brantley pulled up to the garage door and it opened and he motioned for me to pull my bike in the garage so I followed.

I cut the engine as did he, and said "so this is home

I cut the engine as did he, and said "so this is home."
"Brantley, if this is home, I'd never want to leave." I replied, before I even realized what I said. He walked over, kissed me and I felt electricity running through my veins and warmth pooling between my legs. This wasn't like any other kiss we shared before. This had passion, assurance, and fire all rolled into one. He pulls away and leans his forehead to mine and says, "I hope you don't. C'mon let's go inside." He closes the garage door, grabs my hand and leads me into the kitchen from the side door.

Once inside, he grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and hands me one too. I look around and instantly I'm nervous. "Hey you ok? Just so you know Ellie, I'm not expecting anything tonight. I just thought we could come back here, curl up on the couch and watch a movie. This way we could be alone, just us, and not have to worry about anybody showing up randomly. All the guys know when I'm home, they call first."

"I'm good, B, really. Yeah, a little nervous, cause well I've never been here before; and well, we've never really been alone alone before. Someone's always showing up when we are at my place or Cliff's." I replied, fidgeting with the label on the bottle.

Brantley walked over to me, took the bottle from my hands and sat it down on the counter. "That's exactly why I wanted to come back here. So I can have you all to myself tonight. So we can talk, get to know each other better, watch a movie, and just be us" and with that he lifts my chin up, and his lips touch mine and he pulls me so close I can feel his heart beating. I felt like I was going to explode. It took everything I had in me to not rip his clothes off right there in the kitchen. His hands snake down my sides and he puts them in the back pockets of my jeans and pulls me closer to him. I could feel his erection pressed against me, and I instantly went wet. I lean in closer to him, place my hands around the back of his neck and deepen the kiss and he pulls me even closer to him. I didn't want this moment to end. We both broke the kiss because we were both out of breath, and he looked at me with dark hooded eyes and said, "I'm trying so hard to be a gentleman right now, but when you kiss me like that it's so damn hard princess."

"I would say I'm sorry outlaw, but I'm not" I quipped as I gave him a smirk.

"I'm going to go and take a very cold shower baby. You can use the other shower if you want. I don't have any girly shampoo or anything though" he replied and I knew he was just trying to calm himself and me too. We both were sweaty from riding and being in the sun all day. I hadn't packed any clothes because I thought I was going back to my place tonight.

"I don't have any clothes but these B" I told him.

"I'll get you a shirt, c'mon so I can show you the shower too" he replied leading me up to his room. He gives me a UGA shirt and shows me to the shower. "I'll be down the hall in the other bathroom if you need anything, ok baby?" He said kissing me on the forehead.

"Thanks B for the shirt, you know you aren't getting it back though." I said giving him a hug.

"Anything for you, but that is my favorite shirt so feel special" he said smiling.

"You don't know how special you make me feel outlaw. Now go so I can take a shower" I said swatting him on the butt.