Nashville

The next few days were busy. I had to work three twelve hour shifts at the hospital, and Brantley had several radio interviews that he had to do.  He had also been writing several songs for the new album that he was working on. Tour was kicking up the beginning of October, and he wasn't looking forward to leaving me, but I am going be able to come out when I'm not working.  By the weekend we were both exhausted. He had to fly up to Nashville to get sound-checks ready for the tour starting up, and he asked me to go with him, that way we could spend the weekend away, just us, I couldn't have been more thrilled. I loved Nashville, always have.

The label booked a penthouse suite at the Omni downtown, that way it wasn't too far from the label and from the soundstage. We arrived in Nashville about 4:30, Brantley decided he'd rather drive instead of fly up since it was only a few hours, Ben, Noah, Jess, and BJ all were meeting us at the sound stage, PJ and Steve followed behind us in their truck.

We got to the soundstage, Ben ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around "put me down you big baboon!" I screamed at him laughing the whole time.

"What? I missed my favorite girl, I haven't seen you since you kidnapped Brantley here and never returned him" Ben replied.

"She didn't kidnap me, I went willingly" Brantley responded. Noah, BJ, and Jesse all introduced themselves, Lindsey Noah's wife and their kids Izzy who is absolutely adorable, Hannah, and Isaac were there as well.

"So you must be Ellie, I've heard a lot about you from Brantley, but since I've never seen any pictures of you on his socials, I was beginning to think he made you up just to keep Amber at bay" Lindsey said.
"No, I'm not made up, it's me in the flesh," I replied laughing.

"Don't you sell Younique?" I asked. "I do" Lindsey replied. "I thought that was you!  I follow your makeup tutorials on Facebook, you're amazing! Have you ever thought about doing it professionally?"
"What's your name on Facebook?  I'll add you. I don't really have time with the kids and Noah's tour schedules to do it professionally, I usually just do make up for friends for award shows and before tour, but I can give you some pointers if you'd like" Lindsey replied.

"It's Eliana Parker on Facebook, but Ellie to everyone else."

"Great!  I just added you, give me your number, whenever you're in Nashville we can get together if you don't wanna hang around the studio with the guys all day. Noah and I live here so we am go shopping or grab lunch if you want." 
"Honestly, that's be great. I usually hang out with the guys from the MC, or a couple girls from work when we are back home."

"MC?  You ride?"  Lindsey asked.

"I do. My cousin is the President of Brantley's club, I'm not a member, but I do ride with them occasionally. I have my own bike" I replied.

"Now I know why he's in love with you!  Amber hated the club and the bike. Jana, well that bitch just tried to fuck every guy in leather that walked, gay or not!"  Lindsey proclaimed.

"So I heard. Cliff hated Amber, and honestly, I'm glad I never met her. But I'm sure she has heard we are official now, but can't get ahold of Brantley since he changed his number. As far as Jana, I'll probably end up meeting her at an awards show hopefully later rather than sooner."

"Hey, you wanna go to the mall?  I know the kids don't wanna hang around here, and well Izzy will have this place destroyed in 20min if we stay. Give us a chance to get to know each other."

"I'd love to. I don't have my car with me I rode with Brantley though."

"Nonsense, ride with me. The guys all usually meet up at our house anyhow after soundcheck since we live in Franklin." We walked over to the guys and told them we were heading out and to meet us back at Noah's after they were finished.