Free Bird

I woke up to "Free bird" ringing in the bedroom, but I couldn't move. I was entwined in black sheets and Brantley's leg and arm were draped over me, he was softly snoring and out cold. I shook him to try and wake him because his phone was ringing, but no avail.  I shook him again, nothing, "babe, you gonna get that?" I asked shaking him again. Brantley mumbled something and pulled me closer, his phone rang again-whoever it was was had to tell him something important. "Brantley Keith, if you don't get the damn phone!" I exclaimed extracting myself from his death grip on me.

"What the hell, baby where are you going?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"You're damn phone has been ringing for ten minutes, I've been trying to wake you up, whoever it is is very persistent." I replied, praying to God it wasn't skinny bitch Jana or gold digger Amber. About that time his phone started ringing again.  He rolled over and answered it without even looking at the ID on it.

"What the fuck to you want?" He growled into the phone, when he heard the voice on the other end his eye got as big as saucers.

"S-s-s-sorry Mama, I apologize. Yes, I know o shouldn't ever answer the phone like that, you have my word it won't happen. again.  Yes, mama, I'll ask. See you tonight. Love you too" he told his mom rubbing his hand over his beard as he hit end on his cell, he accidentally dropped it and it fell on his forehead hitting him in the eye, "oh shiiit!" He shouted.

Giggling and trying not to smile I said, "I take it your mama wants you to come over tonight."

"Yeah, she does, but she also wants you to come too. I already know she's going to grab me by the ear and drag me to the sink and make me eat soap for how I answered the phone."

I couldn't help by bust out laughing. He's a grown man, no woman would seriously do that. "You think I'm playing? Let's see you cuss like that around mama, you'll be getting it too" he proclaimed.

"I'm gonna have to see this. But how's your mama know about me?" I asked. Has he been telling her about me, did Kolby tell her? I know it's a small town, but I've never been good with dating someone and being with a person who was close to their family. That was part of the reason why Jay and I didn't work out, aside from the fact he couldn't keep his dick in his pants, his cousins and other family always had to be around, drove me a crazy.

"Don't get too inside your head baby. I may have mentioned you to her. Yeah, I'm a mamas boy, big bad biker is a mamas boy. I promise, she will love you. She wants us over for dinner at 6, just us and Kolby and my step dad, that's it" he said, as he started trailing kisses down my neck, onto my breasts, and eventually stopping between my legs. He licked and sucked, and slipped one finger inside then a second "already wet for me baby" he said then went back to feasting on me. "Kind of hard not to be when I have someone poking me in the butt when I'm asleep" I laughed, but it was true, Brantley ruined me, I'll always be addicted to sex with him, and never want anyone else. I could feel my orgasm starting to build, "Baby, I want you, please!" I said through clenched teeth.

That was all it took, he gave my swollen lips one last lick and worked his way up my stomach, to my nipples, then slammed his lips into mine kissing me with assurance. "On your knees baby" he said as he flipped me over. I felt the bed dip  as he raised up on his knees, he then leaned down licked my folds a few more times then positioned himself and drove home. Grabbing my hips, he sped his thrusts up driving harder and faster. I could feel the waves of my orgasm building. I screamed as Brantley's cock made one last plunge into my slick sex. The cliff fell away and my body slammed against the shores as the climax tore through me. My eyes rolled,  back arched, and muscles clenched his shaft. Rolling waves of heat coated her pussy. It rolled down to cover Brantley's cock and as the white, hot nectar flowed thick from my sex, I knew she was his. He owned me and with every crashing wave that followed I continued to ride the tide that spontaneously forced his come to shoot out of him.

The second wave of my climax brought red sheets of silk and she bit her lower lip, bruising the tender flesh. "Oh my God " I cried. My fingers curled into the blanket and I felt as if I was hitting the rocky shores of a great ocean. My body convulsed as I came until finally my breathing held and my body stiffened. "Fuck" I yelled and stilled.

I collapsed on the bed, fully fucked and ready to go back to sleep. I was sore, I could already feel it building, I had never had an orgasm from sex before, and here in less than twenty for hours, I had multiple. "Babe" Brantley said pulling me over to him "hmmm?" I replied trying hard to keep my eyes open. "We got to get up and moving, it's already noon mama wants us over at 6, and you don't have any clothes her to wear, so we gotta get you to your place."
"I can take the bike back to my place, shower, and get ready, and meet you back over here"
I said getting up, throwing his UGA shirt on and pulling my jeans on, after I found them tossed behind the chair in the corner. "You really are stealing my shirt aren't you?" He said laughing and smiling the whole time. "Yeah, I am, and you aren't getting your shirt back night" I nod knowingly.

We get dressed and head down stairs. He offered me some coffee to drink, "no thanks, B, I don't drink coffee" he had a appalled look on his face trying to hide a laugh. "Got any sweet tea or orange juice though?" I asked. He handed me a glass of oj. I grabbed my boots that were by the garage door and slipped them on. "What time you want me to come back over?" I asked him as I was pulling the bike out of the garage.  "I guess be back her by 4:30 pack a bag too" he said smirking "what do you got planned outlaw?" I asked him, he gave me that panty melting grin and replied "guess you'll have to wait and find out". He kissed me on my forehead, put my helmet on and fastened it for me, and I headed down the long driveway and back to the Athens.