You have my heart

We got back to the Omni and Brantley gave the valet his keys and a tip, got my bags out of the backseat, and carried them for me. We got to the desk and Brantley checked in and the desk clerk told him everything was all set. This has me confused, but I'm not worrying about it. There's just something about this weekend I know it's going to be perfect. We get to the room, and he tells me to close my eyes, he opens the door first I assume so he can see if everything is perfect. When it is to his satisfaction he brings me in and stands me in the middle of the Presidental Suite.  There were rose petals on the bed, a tray with two welcome mini bottles of Moet & Chandon Champagne with chocolate covered strawberries, candles placed strategically throughout the whole room, even on the jacuzzi tub.

  There were rose petals on the bed, a tray with two welcome mini bottles of Moet & Chandon Champagne with chocolate covered strawberries, candles placed strategically throughout the whole room, even on the jacuzzi tub

I put my hand over my mouth and gasped. The place was gorgeous, and I know Brantley has plans that don't involved us leaving the room until we have to.  He set the bags down on the sofa, walks over to me and kisses me like he hadn't seen me in years. His fingers were tangled in my long hair, and heart started beating faster. He pulled me as close to him as humanly possible, and I could feel his erection through his jeans. We both broke the kiss when we were out of breath.

I grabbed the Victoria's Secret bag from the table and went to the bathroom and changed. That's when I saw the tub littered with rose petals and champagne as well. I changed into the black lace negligee walked out and leaned onto the doorway. Brantley looked up and for once was speechless. He got up off the bed and stalked over to me. "You.are.gorgeous" he said kissing me after each word. "You aren't so bad yourself outlaw" I replied as I pulled his shirt over his head, then undid his belt. I had never been this bold before. I was always way too shy to lingerie for anyone, or even undress for them, I had never even showered or took a bath with a guy before. But, that was all about to change tonight, I could tell. There was something about him that brought out the adventurous side in me.

Brantley walked over and sat his phone on the table and hit play on the playlist, Ride by Chase Rice was the song that came on, it couldn't have been more perfect I thought to myself. He walked back over to me, and laid me back on the bed. He kissed me tenderly, then lifted the negligee over my head, worked kisses down my neck, careful to pay attention to my nipples then down to my sex.

He drove his tongue inside me, setting off a shattering moan that was music to his ears. I was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if he touched me right, I made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his tongue. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer. He thrust one finger inside me, crooking it and hitting me in the spot that turned my moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. I shuddered against him, my legs shaking, and when he finally slowed to look up at me, he saw my hair was a wild tumble, and my face was glowing.  "That was incredible" I panted, it was probably the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.  Brantley stood up, stripped off his jeans then joined me back on the bed.  He thrust one finger into me then another, his magical fingers worked me into another orgasm that I did not think was humanly possible.  Once I came down off the wave, he dove his cock into me with certainty.  I met him thrust for deep thrust.  This time was like any other, more passion, more emotion.  I could feel the climax building deep inside, when it finally hit my walls clamped down on him so tight I could feel him pulsating, we came together in perfect harmony.  "I love you so much, Ellie" he rasped staring into my eyes.  "I love you more, outlaw" I breathed.